question.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/10/2013 3:28 PM

Why is it that people get so pissed if a person doesn't look like they are having fun 100 percent of the time?! im watching the game of bike vids and in every vid that logan martin was in everybody complains because he doesn't look like hes having fun the entire time(you can see him get excited about stuff) but because he doesn't smile all the flipping time everybody freaks!
Its annoying as crap because i guarantee EVERYBODY here has ridden without being completely psyched. sorry for the rant but it annoys me that people come up with stupid reasons to HATE somebody because they dont like the stuff that they ride..... /rant

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

11/10/2013 4:06 PM

I never said anything prior to this, but I think Logan Martin is a try hard and he pulls cheap tricks, like he would do some crazy shit over the box or spine against a street rider... just like Luke Parker, I hated those two

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

11/10/2013 4:30 PM

I loved how he played against the street riders ......making big moves.......those games In the street area bored the hell out of me

|

11/10/2013 6:25 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

I never said anything prior to this, but I think Logan Martin is a try hard and he pulls cheap tricks, like he would do some crazy shit over the box or spine against a street rider... just like Luke Parker, I hated those two

well i mean the street riders were doing the same to him.... A crooked down a rail!! HE doesnt run pegs! or the (i think) feeble to opposite smith to easy 180 on those boxes. Nobody really played fair except for tyler fernengel and drew bezanson because they are both really good at both street and park. BTW im not mad so dont take the extra exclamation points as yelling...

|

Deviant BMX store

11/10/2013 6:31 PM

i also thought it was funny people complained about him doing too hard of tricks for drew.. like the flair downwhip and the bar bar back to bar. but its funny because drew landed the triple bar and the flair whip so i mean those were the next logical step(for a crazy park rider)

|

Deviant BMX store

11/10/2013 6:40 PM

Surprised drew wasn't going for the big ass transfers drew and Logan was a good game to watch........Morgan wades always putting on a show to

|

11/10/2013 6:42 PM

yep morgan is always fun to watch! my favorite game was tyler fernengel and drew. i wish vital would have let them keep playing

|

Deviant BMX store