question about airing out

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2009 3:40 PM

are you supposed to land back wheel first or are you supposed to land front wheel and nose dive

|

9/5/2009 3:44 PM

your supposed to land at the same time :L maybe back wheel first a tinyy bit

|

9/5/2009 3:53 PM

it matters. i would say when your starting out just land both wheels first. but i try to nose into the coping.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/5/2009 3:56 PM

abod wrote:

it matters. i would say when your starting out just land both wheels first. but i try to nose into the coping.

i was nose diving at the park today and i was told that "i was doing it wrong, that its a quarter pipe not a dirt jump" the kid who told me said that u were supposed to land back wheel first...but i didnt belive him so i figured someone would know..

|

9/5/2009 3:58 PM

abod wrote:

skidmark wrote:

i was nose diving at the park today and i was told that "i was doing it wrong, that its a quarter pipe not a dirt jump" the kid who told me said that u were supposed to land back wheel first...but i didnt belive him so i figured someone would know..

dont believe anything people say from outdoor parks. they were probably fucking with you.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/5/2009 4:55 PM

Personally I put my front wheel on the ramp when coming back in followed by the rear...... Kinda obvious IMO

|

9/5/2009 6:17 PM

i do back wheel first cause i just started out, i dont wana face plant

|

Boxman for President

9/5/2009 7:06 PM

abod wrote:

dont believe anything people say from outdoor parks. they were probably fucking with you.

because what type of park they ride has anything to do with it... that statement was fucking retarded.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/5/2009 7:15 PM

skidmark wrote:

abod wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

because what type of park they ride has anything to do with it... that statement was fucking retarded.

most teens that go to outdoor parks are sketchy. MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. kids that just fuck with other people.

i was going to edit my post, but i forgot to. oops. i was gonna just say they were fucking with you and dont believe what that guy says. not everyone ever at outdoor parts.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/5/2009 7:16 PM

haha

|

9/5/2009 8:14 PM

no you want you front wheel to land a little bit earlier than the front. it helps you case a lot less. and as a tip stay kind of low on the bike

|