question about shipping

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2009 3:36 PM

ordered stuff monday night, at like 7 pm westcoast time
it said 3-5 day delivery
so is it 1-monday 2-tuesday 3-wednesday 4-thursday 5-friday? so its coming today?
or 1-tuesday 2-wednesday 3-thursday 4-friday 5-next monday?

i was super excited and now im like come one get here already!
its off dans and sidewall if it matters
thanks

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

12/4/2009 3:37 PM

either id say if not today tuesday or wednesday or it may come in the mail on saturday

|

12/4/2009 3:38 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

either id say if not today tuesday or wednesday or it may come in the mail on saturday

alright cool im so excited haha ill have a frame that actually fits me

|

Stolen Bike.

12/4/2009 3:40 PM

what frame did u get

|

12/4/2009 3:40 PM

Come on. 24 hours in a day. 5 days. 5 times 24=120 hours. If you don't get it within 120 hours (business day hours), it didn't ship as promised.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/4/2009 3:42 PM

tibug wrote:

Come on. 24 hours in a day. 5 days. 5 times 24=120 hours. If you don't get it within 120 hours (business day hours), it didn't ship as promised.

well i was wondering on business days like is it only 18 hours or something because they have to close sometimes

|

Stolen Bike.

12/4/2009 3:42 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

what frame did u get

simple debut frame 20.6tt
my friend got it says its like one of his favorite frames, and at an unbeatable price

|

Stolen Bike.

12/4/2009 3:43 PM

No way man ups is slow these days. It took me 6 days for my dans order to come. I just ordered very very recently. I just got my shit yesterday. Its because of how long ups has the arrival scan and departure scan. Check your tracking number to see it move from place to place. If it says arrival scan, it means it is not shipping, its just stays at the place it has been shipped too, Once it says departure scan, your package has left. You probably think this is fast but it takes about 7-10 hours between the arrival and departure scan.

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

sweet mayne!

|

Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2009 3:43 PM

|

FBM for life

Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2009 3:44 PM

tibug wrote:

Jess B.M.X wrote:

well i was wondering on business days like is it only 18 hours or something because they have to close sometimes

They take that into account. It should ship to your door within 120 monday-friday hours. And when did they send you the shipping notification?

|

12/4/2009 3:44 PM

bmx24 wrote:

No way man ups is slow these days. It took me 6 days for my dans order to come. I just ordered very very recently. I just got my shit yesterday. Its because of how long ups has the arrival scan and departure scan. Check your tracking number to see it move from place to place. If it says arrival scan, it means it is not shipping, its just stays at the place it has been shipped too, Once it says departure scan, your package has left. You probably think this is fast but it takes about 7-10 hours between the arrival and departure scan.

Usuallly it always takes 3-4 days for me though. Ups was lateee

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

12/4/2009 3:44 PM

fox00 wrote:

simple debut frame

looks nice

|

Stolen Bike.

12/4/2009 3:47 PM

tibug wrote:

Jess B.M.X wrote:

tibug wrote:

They take that into account. It should ship to your door within 120 monday-friday hours. And when did they send you the shipping notification?

monday night i got an email that was like "we recieved your order" sort of thing
but i wouldnt think they could ship it same night cause it was at like 7 20 ish i got the email

|

Stolen Bike.

12/4/2009 3:49 PM

be patient my friend stop worrying it will get to u faster i promise.

|

12/4/2009 3:51 PM

Jess B.M.X wrote:

monday night i got an email that was like "we recieved your order" sort of thing
but i wouldnt think they could ship it same night cause it was at like 7 20 ish i got the email

If you didn't get an email saying it's been shipped, chances are it didn't even ship yet.

|

12/4/2009 4:14 PM

tibug wrote:

If you didn't get an email saying it's been shipped, chances are it didn't even ship yet.

Yup. You should get an email from 'ShippingConfirmation@Danscomp.com' or something to that effect. It will tell you whom Dan's used to ship it and will provide you with tracking links where applicable.

Also, 'Day 1' is the first business day after you order, regardless if the order was placed by their 5:00 p.m. CST cutoff.

|

12/4/2009 4:17 PM

Jess B.M.X wrote:

tibug wrote:

GMGuinn wrote:

Yup. You should get an email from 'ShippingConfirmation@Danscomp.com' or something to that effect. It will tell you whom Dan's used to ship it and will provide you with tracking links where applicable.

Also, 'Day 1' is the first business day after you order, regardless if the order was placed by their 5:00 p.m. CST cutoff.

alright ill just have to keep waiting i guess sad

why mee!

|

Stolen Bike.