question about tires plz respond a$ap

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2014 4:50 PM

Okay so I love my cult tires they are incredible in street but at my local park where its slick concrete my tires slip like no other compared to everyone else . I can get some duo svs tires but just wanted to know if they were any good

|

5/5/2014 4:50 PM

Nvm 60psi... Sorry for this

|

5/6/2014 6:16 AM

Those are not too bad honestly. Duo stunner low ight be good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/6/2014 6:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2014 6:32 AM

That's odd, my Cult tires are bald and still grip better than most tires at my local skate park (concrete covered in dirt and dust)

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/6/2014 6:43 AM

Effting wrote:

That's odd, my Cult tires are bald and still grip better than most tires at my local skate park (concrete covered in dirt and ...more

Do you have the gum tread version?

|

5/6/2014 10:14 AM

My friend has Gum Deharts and they collect so much dust when we go to skateparks like you described. They slip all over. They seem cool elsewhere though. My other friend didn't really like his Duo grip-wise but it lasted him forever and had pretty good protection against flats.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/9/2014 10:56 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

My friend has Gum Deharts and they collect so much dust when we go to skateparks like you described. They slip all over. They ...more

they gripped amazing everywhere but the skatepark sad

|

5/9/2014 11:01 AM

Lol i ride hawks i slip allllll the time haha

|

5/9/2014 11:12 AM

Jwan97 wrote:

Lol i ride hawks i slip allllll the time haha

I traded for hawks. This is the third pair of hawks I've ridden grip great at my local and the skreets

|