question to help me calculate a shipping charge

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2013 10:10 AM

does anyone know about how tall my box should be to fit a frame and fork w/stem pre-assembled?
i think it should fit at 20"

Im asking because im at school and i was asked if i could ship it pre-assembled and i need to know how much to factor into the price for shipping...

sorry about the dumb question

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

2/15/2013 10:35 AM

21 or if you want to be for sure 22 I just checked

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

2/15/2013 10:36 AM

dude, if I see one more post about something that takes 3 minutes of research, i will never return to this sight ever again in my fucking life

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

2/15/2013 11:19 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

dude, if I see one more post about something that takes 3 minutes of research, i will never return to this sight ever again in my fucking life

dont be a douche. i did look it up. i found nothing... and im at school and i like answering emails regarding sales ASAP.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

2/15/2013 11:20 AM

tito24 wrote:

21 or if you want to be for sure 22 I just checked

thanks bro. the forks are cut some, so ill throw that into the USPS calculator

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

2/20/2013 4:49 PM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

Don't ever come back. You'll do yourself a favor. Vital sucks.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

2/20/2013 5:13 PM

Ask your lbs if they have extra boxes?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/20/2013 5:19 PM

This has been resolved.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook