questions

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2013 1:11 AM

Good pegs to start out grinding?

Are getting gum grips worth it?

Watcha think of LZ bmx?

Primo wlt in back and primo v monster up front?

Discuss

|

11/28/2013 1:14 AM

Any peg
And no I don't think it's worth it
He's cool I guess
Good tire setup

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/28/2013 8:24 AM

Shadows are surprisingly cheap and amazing.

If you want that color. Just a bit softer (gum odis will feel the same as odi super softs)

Spoiled swag fag. Pretty annoying. Boring to watch. He tries to help bmx I just wish hed grow up.

DK Photons all around for your build. $15 at wal mart.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/28/2013 8:46 AM

I would go with odyssey pegs, or maybe the new g-sport van pegs, other wises any pegs on the albes web site

gum grips are pretty awesome depending on what brand you get, sunday have some pretty nice ones and so does proper bikes

i have no idea who that is

i would run the WLT in 20x2.15 with a 20x2.25 v monster v2

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/28/2013 9:01 AM

Eclat Venom
Eclat Zap
I don't
LD in back

|

11/28/2013 9:02 AM

Uh shadow,animal, whatever really i think i had some old fly pegs to start.
Theyre a little softer and the same price i think? If you like them get them.
Typical spoiled swaggot, I dont really want to talk shit anymore so im just gonna say I dont care for him or his channel and no fucks are given about the tricks he can do on a bike.
I haven't had either of those tires, give a try you can always switch them.

|

11/28/2013 2:15 PM

any pegs, i started with shadow little ones, almost all the way grinded from a friend

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/28/2013 2:28 PM

Get steel pegs they slide better than aluminum and will last longer. Steel will out last plastic too but won't slide aswell on some rails. I personally like the bonedeth diet grinders but I'd like to try some cult butters.

Gum grips it's up to you. It's hard to go past the good old black grips. Odi's or Edwin's are good.

Who the fuck is that?

Get odyssey tires in what ever tread pattern arouses you

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

11/28/2013 3:44 PM

For everyone wondering what lz bmx is, all I know is that it is a bmx clothing store.

|

11/28/2013 3:51 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

For everyone wondering what lz bmx is, all I know is that it is a bmx clothing store.

Its an online store owned by a spoiled swagfag by the name of Adam LZ. I wouldn't support him with my money tbh.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/28/2013 4:59 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Its an online store owned by a spoiled swagfag by the name of Adam LZ. I wouldn't support him with my money tbh.

That is an opinion!

It is a clothing store owned by a very skilled, yet unsponsored rider named Adam LZ. He started making videos in 2009, I believe, and he got really popular and now sells shirts and stickers and other clothing. LZBMX is his YouTube username. It's worth a subscribe in my opinion. He makes helpful how to's, cool edits, and webisodes.

He may be a little immature, but isn't everyone on YouTube?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/28/2013 5:32 PM

Just get Stolen Thermalites. They are light and slide like butter and are only 10 bucks. For metal, anything light.

Get Odyssey Dugan grips in Gum and you will almost never need another pair. They barely wear and are amazing.

I am indifferent to him, he is mildly good, i dont think he is as good as he thinks he is, but he is getting more interesting to watch. As clothing goes, he is fine. haha the shirts seem nice along with the FROTH hats.

Yes, nice setup. (I think the Shadow Valor tire 2.4 and Animal GLH 2.1 would be GREAT!)

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 6:33 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Just get Stolen Thermalites. They are light and slide like butter and are only 10 bucks. For metal, anything light.

Get Odyssey Dugan grips in Gum and you will almost never need another pair. They barely wear and are amazing.

I am indifferent to him, he is mildly good, i dont think he is as good as he thinks he is, but he is getting more interesting to watch. As clothing goes, he is fine. haha the shirts seem nice along with the FROTH hats.

Yes, nice setup. (I think the Shadow Valor tire 2.4 and Animal GLH 2.1 would be GREAT!)

Looks like im settled. Thermalite pegs, gum dugans, golden froth stickers on my metallic blue frame. Primo tire setup. Tanwalls probobly.

|