questions about ordering a wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2010 7:40 PM

if i just order
dk alpha front hub
and stolen revolver rim
off dans
does it come with spokes and they lace it for free?
or how does that work?
put 36 spokes in my cart?

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/13/2010 7:42 PM

you have to call 1-888-888-dans to order

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/13/2010 7:42 PM

call them and say you want a custom wheel and say what rim hub and spokes you want. they will give you the correct length spokes. they will lace it and probly ship it tomorrow. and i wouldnt suggest that rim doesn't seem strong at all go with a hazard or primo

|

crystal meth

1/13/2010 7:42 PM

just to let u know thats not a good wheel

|

77

1/13/2010 7:43 PM

carjakester wrote:

you have to call 1-888-888-dans to order

ya u cant add spokes too ur cart you goda call and place a custom wheel order.the lacing is free tho

|

1/13/2010 7:45 PM

You have to call to order a wheel. If you just want the hub and rim you can do that online. If you want spokes you have to order them, (they aren't free, and they will figure out what size you need and build it up) over the phone.

So call them up if you want a wheel (hub, spokes, rim). If you just want a hub and rim, order online.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/13/2010 7:49 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

You have to call to order a wheel. If you just want the hub and rim you can do that online. If you want spokes you have to order them, (they aren't free, and they will figure out what size you need and build it up) over the phone.

So call them up if you want a wheel (hub, spokes, rim). If you just want a hub and rim, order online.

alright thanks

and i have to spend cheap because i dont have a bunch of money

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/13/2010 7:56 PM

order from empire instead

|

1/13/2010 7:56 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

You have to call to order a wheel. If you just want the hub and rim you can do that online. If you want spokes you have to order them, (they aren't free, and they will figure out what size you need and build it up) over the phone.

So call them up if you want a wheel (hub, spokes, rim). If you just want a hub and rim, order online.

Jess B.M.X wrote:

alright thanks

and i have to spend cheap because i dont have a bunch of money

save up the money though it will save you on the long run, that rim would annoy the heck out of me.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/13/2010 7:58 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

order from empire instead

why

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/13/2010 8:00 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

just to let u know thats not a good wheel

It's a front wheel, you can get away with a lot less.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/13/2010 8:02 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

order from empire instead

Jess B.M.X wrote:

why

they lace wheel like the best,i got mine from there and the spokes are barley stating too get loose..and you can order online

|

1/13/2010 8:04 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

they lace wheel like the best,i got mine from there and the spokes are barley stating too get loose..and you can order online

have you gotten a wheel from dans before, too?

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell


ADD This


http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx