quick question

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2014 1:07 PM

Im about to raw my bike and which paint stripper do you guys recommend im going to home depot or walmart

|

Fuck BMX

1/1/2014 1:32 PM

'Klean Strip' the one that says *KS3-Premium*. I used some of this on a frame a while ago, works great. A can of it should be enough, they've got it at Home Depot. Just don't over spray and wear gloves.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/1/2014 1:45 PM

Aircraft or jascos both work good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/1/2014 1:46 PM

BMXism wrote:

'Klean Strip' the one that says *KS3-Premium*. I used some of this on a frame a while ago, works great. A can of it should be enough, they've got it at Home Depot. Just don't over spray and wear gloves.

i heard aircraft stripper is better

|

Fuck BMX

1/1/2014 1:49 PM

Also just a heads up i dont think walmart sells paint stripper, or atleast the one's by house dont

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/1/2014 1:51 PM

BMXism wrote:

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

i heard aircraft stripper is better

aircraft is waaay better, i sprayed it on a frame and then hosed off the paint off

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/1/2014 1:54 PM

aircraft stripper IS better. I'm just speaking from experience, and I don't have experience with aircraft strip. try it?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/1/2014 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2014 1:59 PM

BMXism wrote:

aircraft stripper IS better. I'm just speaking from experience, and I don't have experience with aircraft strip. try it?

its all basically the same aircraft is just a lil more $$$. wear gloves and a mask and spray generously for best results. if u dont wear a mask or gloves then your hands will be itchy and burn and your lungs will feel tingly in a bad way. any auto parts store has plenty of optiions.

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/1/2014 2:45 PM

very well aircraft stripper it is off to home depot

|

Fuck BMX

1/1/2014 3:00 PM

Yea Aircraft is your best bet. my dad uses it on cars

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me