quick question!? real quick

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2010 9:07 AM

Do any hub guards fit any hubs? im un sure because i dont want to start grinding till i get one. Thanks i have a wtp supreme cassete i was thinking the FBM hub guard? would that work? thanks!

|

F.H.B NUKKA

3/22/2010 9:09 AM

yeah it should. just get a gsport if your scared it wont fit

|

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit

3/22/2010 9:10 AM

the fbm or the united will fit pretty much all hubs. the fbm will fit your hub. you might be able to find a specific gouard for your hub tho, that would fit better.

|

chicks dig scars

3/22/2010 9:14 AM

FlyOrDie711 wrote:

ok cool why does the g sport fit all hubs or something?

|

F.H.B NUKKA

3/22/2010 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:39 AM

i'm making an assumption when i say this, but i would say it most likely fits all hubs.
however, it fits each hub differently (common sense), and with some hubs, it acts more like a spoke guard, and doesn't guard much of the cone nuts and other hardware. it will for sure protect your spokes and flanges though.

|

3/22/2010 9:52 AM

FlyOrDie711 wrote:

FHB Rider wrote:

ok cool why does the g sport fit all hubs or something?

its hole for the hub to go in like the bore is big so it fits all and then it just zip ties to the spokes, im running them not

|

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit