quit bmx?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2012 3:02 PM

guys im getting really upset im not getting any better at bmx and my bike tire keeps popping! should i give up? i feel like i dont have enough strength to do 180's and other tricks tht are flat should i just give up??

|

Premium Products. BTM dream bike. Trans red.

8/27/2012 3:08 PM

quitting isn't an option. dont be a pussy and man up.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/27/2012 3:10 PM

don't quit unless your not enjoying it and really dont want to do it
if bmx is something you really want to do keep trying nd keep trying learn some different tricks for a while and then go back to trying 180's

|

8/27/2012 3:11 PM

No.

If your tires keep popping, keep the psi high, it stops burst and punctures as much.
As for doing 180's, they are all technique.

Just watch a few youtube videos, and keep practicing and you will get there.

|

8/27/2012 3:15 PM

Blank wrote:

No.

If your tires keep popping, keep the psi high, it stops burst and punctures as much.
As for doing 180's, they are all technique.

Just watch a few youtube videos, and keep practicing and you will get there.

thanks, i love bmx with a passion i guess ill just learn some other tricks like u said, im more into like dirt jumping and street then like parks

|

8/27/2012 3:15 PM

Dude you can't give up on on something everytime it's hard. If you want to learn new stuff you gotta put in the time to learn it. 180's aren't going to come in a day, and even after you land your first they're still gonna be frustrating to get dialed. After you do though it makes all that time worth it. For your tire check your rim for anything sharp, maybe invest in a dans heavy duty tube

|

8/27/2012 3:22 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Dude you can't give up on on something everytime it's hard. If you want to learn new stuff you gotta put in the time to learn it. 180's aren't going to come in a day, and even after you land your first they're still gonna be frustrating to get dialed. After you do though it makes all that time worth it. For your tire check your rim for anything sharp, maybe invest in a dans heavy duty tube

thanks man, and yes im buying 3 tubes for backups and new tire and rim just to make sure, how do u check if ur rim is bent for sure??

|

8/27/2012 3:29 PM

don't just give up just cause shit ain't going your way.... starting is probably the hardest part once you get the basic stuff everything else almost comes natural just give it time don't rush and don't mad when shit breaks or pops shit happens and if you really love riding your bike just do it. things are going to break and pop it's enevitable almost like if you drop an egg it's gonna break, you buy a new part and keep going. it took 3+months to learn to 180 and after that 3's came so easy just give it time and don't get frustrated.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/27/2012 3:33 PM

Me? wrote:

don't just give up just cause shit ain't going your way.... starting is probably the hardest part once you get the basic stuff everything else almost comes natural just give it time don't rush and don't mad when shit breaks or pops shit happens and if you really love riding your bike just do it. things are going to break and pop it's enevitable almost like if you drop an egg it's gonna break, you buy a new part and keep going. it took 3+months to learn to 180 and after that 3's came so easy just give it time and don't get frustrated.

thanks man i will ry very hard, thnks for advice

|

8/27/2012 3:35 PM

i feel as if he may be trololololin... and if you are serious get "stans no flats" you wont need new tubes anymore lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/15/2012 7:45 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

quitting isn't an option. dont be a pussy and man up.

I laughed so hard. I can just imagine you finding him if he quits and just beating the shit out of him and torturing him til he gets back on that bike, and likes it.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/15/2012 8:06 PM

Just have fun dont worry about progression it comes at a different pace to everyone. Hitting the gym and getting stronger works wonders for pretty much everything, especially action sports(including BMX!).

|

Alternate profile for Jake_Short. /my old profile: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Jake-Short,70688/all

9/15/2012 8:30 PM

once you start bmx, you never get out

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

9/15/2012 8:32 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

Truth. I remember I knew a kid who stopped riding. Lets just say he died a horrible death.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/15/2012 8:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2012 8:33 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

just look at BlogHogs, he's old as fuck and he's so senile that he thinks it's still 1987 and GT is still a good brand.

|

9/15/2012 8:50 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Christian_Severo wrote:

thanks man, and yes im buying 3 tubes for backups and new tire and rim just to make sure, how do u check if ur rim is bent for sure??

I literally want to quit as well. I ride goofy-footed/fuck-footed, and I can barely do the right tricks. I can bunnyhop about a foot but they're not even dialed. And I can barely 180 at all. I can fakie pretty good though, except learning half cabs and full cabs are gonna be a bitch.. And I hate getting hurt and shit but I know its how the world works. Plus, I'm more worried about getting hurt, and then having my parents not let me ride in like forever. I'm in your situation right now. I have to like literally have something stokey to do when I'm riding to get me pumped, otherwise, I can't ride. And I wanna use shinguards and a helmet sometimes, but never do.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/15/2012 8:55 PM

My little celebration. smile

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

9/15/2012 8:59 PM

i gave up on a lot of things, i was pretty good at paintball (speedball) and i gave it up because i got bored, i wish i never quit because it was so fun...if you quit BMX you'll feel the same way.

|

9/15/2012 8:59 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Christian_Severo wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I literally want to quit as well. I ride goofy-footed/fuck-footed, and I can barely do the right tricks. I can bunnyhop about a foot but they're not even dialed. And I can barely 180 at all. I can fakie pretty good though, except learning half cabs and full cabs are gonna be a bitch.. And I hate getting hurt and shit but I know its how the world works. Plus, I'm more worried about getting hurt, and then having my parents not let me ride in like forever. I'm in your situation right now. I have to like literally have something stokey to do when I'm riding to get me pumped, otherwise, I can't ride. And I wanna use shinguards and a helmet sometimes, but never do.

If you rode with me, you would be doing 180s, grinds, halfcabs, etc. You have no motivation. Your a pussy about everything. You dont go for anything. If you rode with me you would loose the vagina and grow a pair. Its a shame you dont, I hate seeing a rider not reach full potential.

|

- BmxKitten

9/15/2012 9:03 PM

Christian_Severo wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

BmxKitten wrote:

If you rode with me, you would be doing 180s, grinds, halfcabs, etc. You have no motivation. Your a pussy about everything. You dont go for anything. If you rode with me you would loose the vagina and grow a pair. Its a shame you dont, I hate seeing a rider not reach full potential.

Yeah. Basically, I have no self-esteem, faith, hope, motivation, courage, or stokeness currently. Maybe just a bit, but thats about it. And if I am SUPER scared to go on rollercoasters and shit, you can probably already tell..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

9/15/2012 9:05 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Yeah. Basically, I have no self-esteem, faith, hope, motivation, courage, or stokeness currently. Maybe just a bit, but thats about it. And if I am SUPER scared to go on rollercoasters and shit, you can probably already tell..

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

9/15/2012 9:07 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

BmxKitten wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Was the sameway about roller coasters. So I said, Hur hur hur yolo, and I nearly shit my pants upon sitting down. But after I got out there it felt so good I went strait home and beat my meat for hours.

|

- BmxKitten

9/15/2012 10:55 PM

BmxKitten wrote:

Was the sameway about roller coasters. So I said, Hur hur hur yolo, and I nearly shit my pants upon sitting down. But after I got out there it felt so good I went strait home and beat my meat for hours.

LOL nice little triumph story you got going on there =P

|

9/15/2012 10:58 PM

Anywayz you cant be a pussy about everything man Life is passing you by. you'll have your falls some REAL BAD some not so bad its life if u love it go for it. O___O idk what to say keep at it. I ride alone 100% of the time im the only motivation i got other than the random strangers who scream KEEP AT IT KID. Bmx is my "outlet" its what i look forward to when im exhausted from shitty school days and life basically..... Fuck i would ride all night if i could =( but i only get 1 fucking hour a day its pathetic while my dad gets drunk off his ass he puts his "pants" on and tells me i have one hour which isn't so bad idk im fucking depressed

|

9/16/2012 4:59 AM

I was about to give up because of 180s then I said fuck 180s and learned other shit. I learned grinds, hops higher, trying tap 3's. Sometimes some tricks are just not your thing.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/16/2012 10:36 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I was about to give up because of 180s then I said fuck 180s and learned other shit. I learned grinds, hops higher, trying tap 3's. Sometimes some tricks are just not your thing.

the only thing you learned to grind is dick you little fuck bitch, you reawakened a war fuckin fag

|

9/16/2012 11:19 AM

How old are you? Start working out.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/16/2012 11:34 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

killawolf wrote:

the only thing you learned to grind is dick you little fuck bitch, you reawakened a war fuckin fag

What?

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

9/16/2012 11:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2012 11:40 AM

I've more or less quit, purely because biking costs WAY too much money. i recently started skating though.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

9/16/2012 1:01 PM

quitting because of finances that not so bad cause its understandable and stuff that if you break stuff and cant afford to repair/replace and if you dont have the money than ya know money dont grow on trees and in uk as i see you are jeez money is hard to get in this country and the price of things is stupid !!!

|