quit bmx?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2012 1:08 PM

If your not strong enough lift weights etc etc. One of my good friends who is an amazing rider told me, dont bother with weights, lift your bike. I know you wont build up the same sort of muscles but if you can lift your bike comfortably then its a gate way to more control, easier maneuverability etc. I will NEVER give up, its in my blood, its part of my life style. Im 25 in october & i hope i can ride for at least another 25, i mean i doubt ill be slinging bars & grinding everything i can get my pegs on but i will still be riding a bmx for sure.

|

9/16/2012 2:20 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

quitting because of finances that not so bad cause its understandable and stuff that if you break stuff and cant afford to repair/replace and if you dont have the money than ya know money dont grow on trees and in uk as i see you are jeez money is hard to get in this country and the price of things is stupid !!!

I'm 13(14 next month) and my family isn't exactly rich, i might start riding again properly when i get a decent job(hopefully -.-)

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

9/17/2012 9:46 PM

no, there always a rough patch and you just need to stay dedicated smile

|

9/18/2012 8:49 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

How old are you? Start working out.

im 12 cant really workout yet.. my older brother worksout and he take sit seriously like a sport and hes really big.. he used to bmcx but if i could workout he said he would definently help me and get me big.. im not gonna give up tho im just gonna learn new tricks im getting better and i ride whenever i can smile

|

Premium Products. BTM dream bike. Trans red.

9/18/2012 8:50 AM

abcdefg123 wrote:

k thanks for advice man

|

9/18/2012 9:10 AM

abcdefg123 wrote:

Christian_Severo wrote:

k thanks for advice man

Hit up buddies to buy or borrow stuff. Your setup won't always be perfect and smooth. Just stick with it as best you can.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/18/2012 10:16 AM

abcdefg123 wrote:

Christian_Severo wrote:

k thanks for advice man

dave lawrence wrote:

Hit up buddies to buy or borrow stuff. Your setup won't always be perfect and smooth. Just stick with it as best you can.

thats the thing i ride solo, no one in my school or neighborhood bmx's i have this one kid ik are famils are goodfriend he just started bmx...hes cant do any tricks not even jump a plastic ramp but if he got good hes a cool kid to ride with and his dads a bmx freak he used to race back then and he owns a shop in hoboken nj for specialized and se

|

9/19/2012 5:30 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

once you start bmx, you never get out

BmxKitten wrote:

Truth. I remember I knew a kid who stopped riding. Lets just say he died a horrible death.

I agree i "quit" in middle school cause i wasn't getting any better and started riding again a year ago and i'm just now getting it down haha i'm 23 i never thought i would be able to, I just cant get BMX out of my head even if you leave now you'll be back regretting ever stopping

|

CHAOS

9/19/2012 7:58 PM

yes you should probably quit bmx is all about being the best duh

no

|

crystal meth

9/19/2012 7:59 PM

Harry95 wrote:

no

you havent been on in a long hard

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

9/19/2012 8:00 PM

Harry95 wrote:

no

tito24 wrote:

i have a long hard

|

crystal meth

9/19/2012 8:32 PM

Harry95 wrote:

no

tito24 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

i have a long hard

lol silly

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs