quitting / selling stuff feeler

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2012 1:15 PM

Okay tough decision I guess im quitting . My broken foot is going to end up costing me around 3 k ok medical bills ( and I do haze health insurance ) . So I've come to the conclusion I guess im going to quit and sell my stuff . Probably the worst day of my life so far. Anyways I've got two customs ones a wifi with primo wheels de hart tires stolen 2.5 subrosa, bars challenger stem how much should I ask for any offers ., pretty much all new shit on that, one, mt second steed its a drifter with pretty much all demolition parts except the cranks are hollow bites condition is used. How much should I ask for that one. Any offers thanks.

|

8/17/2012 2:06 PM

this sucks i'm sorry for you sad but i think you could get at least 1000 to 1500 i think but it's better if you part out , like this you would make much more cash

but still think about keep on riding... feel your pain man

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/17/2012 2:11 PM

Why are you gonna quit just because of medical bills? Yeah it's gonna affect your credit score if you don't pay them, but it's not likely that they're gonna come take your money. I owe a few thousand to hospitals in Cali too, as well as AZ, and I don't even get threatening letters from them anymore so I think they've given up. Lol. I've never had insurance other than Cali's public healthcare tho, so I can't speak on that note. And I've had a job for over a year, so my wages aren't being taken. Only thing I'm worried about at this point is school loans cuz it's the government. Haha. I'm 23 and my credit is already fucked, so things like this don't really affect me at this point. It wasn't the best decision, but when you don't have a job and money to pay anyone, you don't really have a choice but to let it go.

|

8/17/2012 3:26 PM

pics of the bikes?

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

8/17/2012 5:38 PM

Ill put them up in a bit I'm still debating this but with three kids I can't afford to pay out an extra 3 k everytime I get hurt . I'm going to try to get back in tge union so I can get back on some better, insurance . But I think until that point I'm going to at least just keep it to surfing .

|

8/17/2012 6:45 PM

in my opinion. sell one bike and dial it back a little on the intensity. cause seeing an active father is a great thing for kids. i know i feel outcasted in my family because my dad isnt active but i do understand his job is labor intensive.

|

8/17/2012 7:33 PM

are the stolen teams black? post pics of them and if the powerbites are black also those, and that fuckin sucks.

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

8/17/2012 7:45 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Why are you gonna quit just because of medical bills? Yeah it's gonna affect your credit score if you don't pay them, but it's ...more

This is pitiful. I hope you feel good about yourself. When people complain about the public health care, I'll send there letters to you. A big thanks from the doctors, nurses, and anyone (including myself) that works in the healthcare industry.

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

8/18/2012 1:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2012 1:02 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Why are you gonna quit just because of medical bills? Yeah it's gonna affect your credit score if you don't pay them, but it's ...more

geoffb wrote:

This is pitiful. I hope you feel good about yourself. When people complain about the public health care, I'll send there ...more

.....Yeah, yet no one will say shit to the millions of others that do the same thing with health care, food stamps, education, etc. Not being racist, but especially illegal immigrants that do it WITHOUT paying taxes, but continue to mooch the system everyday for the tax money that I work my ass off to pay for. And doctors are some of the most rip-off assholes alive (kind of like auto mechanics. Lol), so don't even try to use that one. My mom and step dad are also in the healthcare industry, and it's funny how doctors are such big ballers until my mom asks for her payment for fixing their equipment (almost every piece of equipment in hospitals, plastic surgery lasers, etc), then they're all of a sudden broke and take a year to pay. Then when she has to threaten to sue them, they magically have the money again. And these are high paid plastic surgeons, huge hospitals, etc, not just little office doctors. And re-read the last sentence buddy. If I'm broke and having health problems, you think I'm just gonna sit there and die just because of what people's opinions will be? The couple thousand I owe Cali was literally because my kidneys had shut down from drinking a case and a half of energy drinks a week over a long period. Obviously not the smartest idea, but I was a stupid kid back then just like anyone else. And the fact that I didn't have a job at the time and don't have a nice family to support me, were you expecting me to pull the money out of my ass or what? However I hardly owe anything out here in AZ, but they didn't even do anything, just made me sit in the room for like 4 hours(the doctor walked away and was gone the entire time), looked at me for literally 5 minutes, then told me to leave. Somehow that turned a quick $200 ER visit (first bill) into a $1200 payment (second bill for the same visit), so they can fuck themselves on that one. But once again, it would've been paid if I had a job, and not been fighting a $2k no insurance/suspended registration/speeding ticket at the same time.

And as far as my school loans go, I only went thru half the program, but my school took the entire amount from the government and is trying to pin it on me, plus the other half that I borrowed from them. So I'm on the hook for $20k for the entire year when I only went for less than half of it. I specifically discussed this with them before I left and they said that it wouldn't happen, so they can fuck off for trying to screw me like that.

And to answer your question, no, I don't feel good about the majority of shit I've done, but I had no choice at the time and shit will get handled when I can afford it. My bills now and surviving another day are a little more important. Once again, I haven't had family to support me or even give me a couch to sleep on since I was 17, and even then my family didn't do shit for me, so it's not like someone is gonna let me live with them rent free so I can save up to pay things off. It would help tremendously, but isn't gonna happen. That's what I meant by "no choice but to let it go", aka when you have to make everything happen on your own with zero support or help, so don't try to say shit about my life cuz you have no idea bro.

|