r salt products good

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2010 12:16 AM

never heard of these before. salt rims cranks. are they better than cro mo. ??? any help would be great

|

3/21/2010 12:17 AM

are you talling about wtp?

|

i live in albuquerque,new mexico now!!!
i fucking love it!!

3/21/2010 12:21 AM

ridelife92 wrote:

are you talling about wtp?

yes, they have a bunch of salt products on them, and the stolens

|

3/21/2010 12:27 AM

the salt products are pretty legit.
and i think the only good thing of stolen is there team cranks

|

i fucking love it!!

3/21/2010 12:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:37 AM

ridelife92 wrote:

the salt products are pretty legit.
and i think the only good thing of stolen is there team cranks

so the stolen cheater would not be worth the money you think
http://issuu.com/stolenbikeco/docs/stlnonlinecatalog?mode=embed&layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fcolor%2Flayout.xml&backgroundColor=61A900&showFlipBtn=true

|

3/21/2010 12:58 AM

which wtp bike are you going to buy??

|

i fucking love it!!

3/21/2010 1:02 AM

ridelife92 wrote:

which wtp bike are you going to buy??

i want the trust i think but havent heard anything about it,

|

3/21/2010 1:07 AM

i would go with the wtp.
have you rode a 21 inch frame??

|

i fucking love it!!

3/21/2010 1:30 AM

trust is dialed for a complete

|

3/21/2010 6:57 AM

Salt is a brand.

Cro mo is the type of metal used, referring to Chromoly (or in some cases, used to describe a generic brand).

I hear good things about Salt stuff. WTP is a solid company as well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/21/2010 7:46 AM

salt is to wtp and nitrous is to eastern.

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

3/21/2010 7:52 AM

millsaps wrote:

thats a whatchamacallit something in English???? shoot i forgot haha

|

3/21/2010 8:08 AM

millsaps wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

thats a whatchamacallit something in English???? shoot i forgot haha

analogy

|

3/21/2010 11:18 AM

Salt Has been around for a long time and the guys that are behind the scenes know what they are doing. They may be a bang for your buck company but their quality is way better than eastern or that nitrous shit.

http://www.saltbmx.com/

|

3/21/2010 11:20 AM

I wouldn't mind having this on my bike.[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/21/2010 11:22 AM

You're dumb as shit. Eastern is super legit, but your dumbass just jumps on the bandwagon like a lot of other people

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

3/21/2010 11:29 AM

i have a salt front hub from my old wtp complete, its pretty good ...and a seat post

|

Boxman for President

3/21/2010 11:44 AM

I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm lots older than you and I know a hell of a lot more about where and who makes all the parts you ride. Eastern's quality you speak of isn't there. I have seen too many snapped frames, forks and cranks from them. And I called about a frame to see if it was straight for me to ride. they said " you are 6'6" and weigh 235. Maybe we aren't the company for you." That was the definitive proof. Plus I have a friend who dented his top tube with his shin. So I say you need to re-evaluate eastern, your logic, and gain some respect for the people like me who are working our asses off in this industry so you have a bike and parts for it. Now take your foot and insert it into your mouth.

|

3/21/2010 11:46 AM

millsaps wrote:

toilet paper to your ass is my dick to your mom's

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

3/21/2010 11:50 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm lots older than you and I know a hell of a lot more about where and who makes all the parts you ride. Eastern's quality you speak of isn't there. I have seen too many snapped frames, forks and cranks from them. And I called about a frame to see if it was straight for me to ride. they said " you are 6'6" and weigh 235. Maybe we aren't the company for you." That was the definitive proof. Plus I have a friend who dented his top tube with his shin. So I say you need to re-evaluate eastern, your logic, and gain some respect for the people like me who are working our asses off in this industry so you have a bike and parts for it. Now take your foot and insert it into your mouth.

ok your a tool. eastern is super legit. they have had their fair share of bad parts. but so does every company. i owned an eastern complete and i put it through hell... and never a crack, or a dent. You think you can talk down to people on this site because your "older" ummmm thats not how it works. your a noob. and if you dont recall, s&m had really bad luck with those frames they came out with last year (i dont recall the name). but im sure that you feel that its ok because its s&m right? eastern is legit. thats it.

now you sir may take your foot and insert into your mouth.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

3/21/2010 11:53 AM

Yeah just because you're "older" doesn't mean you know more than me. You being "older" just means you're more of a douchebag from what I've read of your posts.

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

3/21/2010 11:55 AM

they are not so good but they are pretty good

|

3/21/2010 12:14 PM

What I'm saying is ok so S&M had a fuck up every company does. But Eastern has continuous issues with their stuff more than any company I have ever seen. Not the "quality" I want in a bike.

|

3/21/2010 12:19 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

Salt Has been around for a long time and the guys that are behind the scenes know what they are doing. They may be a bang for your buck company but their quality is way better than eastern or that nitrous shit.

http://www.saltbmx.com/

yous funny

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 12:28 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

Whats your first and last name?

|

Vital Refs-Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5-naters14 (pending)
And about 8 on TCU

3/21/2010 12:30 PM

The stolen cranks have a life time warranty

and, with eastern you pay for what you get, you park for a 20 dollar sprocket of course its gonna break easier than a better one ect.

|

Fly Bikes

3/21/2010 12:33 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

proof of every bit of what you just said. all sounds like bullshit

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 12:43 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

proof of every bit of what you just said. all sounds like bullshit

His profile says his names matt and rides for faction bikes but... the only person named matt on faction bikes is Mat Hoffman and theres no way hes mat hoffman

http://www.factionbikeco.com/people.htm

|

Vital Refs-Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5-naters14 (pending)
And about 8 on TCU

3/21/2010 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:38 AM

you're brilliant. I'm not Mat Hoffman. I am Matt. With 2 t's. Mat Hoffman had talked about developing a 22 inch bike back in the early 90's. Faction did it and gave him one to test.

Me I am a guy who is way to big for 20's I contacted faction and talked to them for months about their products and they picked me up to help test stuff. Plus I am filming an edit, and a 20 minute segment where I take people that ride 20, 24, and 26's and put them on the 22 so they can give me feedback on the bike. So no I am not on a pro team for then but yes I am a rider for them.

Is there anything else I can do you for today or will that be all?

|

3/21/2010 2:46 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

you're brilliant. I'm not Mat Hoffman. I am Matt. With 2 t's. Mat Hoffman had talked about developing a 22 inch bike back in the early 90's. Faction did it and gave him one to test.

Me I am a guy who is way to big for 20's I contacted faction and talked to them for months about their products and they picked me up to help test stuff. Plus I am filming an edit, and a 20 minute segment where I take people that ride 20, 24, and 26's and put them on the 22 so they can give me feedback on the bike. So no I am not on a pro team for then but yes I am a rider for them.

Is there anything else I can do you for today or will that be all?

prove all that bullshit you posted above.

i looked at their site. 22" bike seems like a stupid idea. and they should have made their stuff through a company that people know/trust. if someone was looking to buy something other than a 20 they can either get a 22" from some company that has no reviews or they can get a 24 with a sunday frame/forks/bars and odyssey or sun rims and everything else from companys they choose. which do you think they would choose?

|

crystal meth