r salt products good

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2010 2:53 PM

new companies need to start some where. They get their stuff made by the same factory as haro, and we the people.


Thats why I was brought on board. So I can get reviews on the bikes and help the company gain popularity. I'm a believer in it. I have ridden 20, 24 and 26, Yeah they are all fun but the 22 is totally different. IF you ever get the chance to ride one do it for the hell of it.

|

3/21/2010 2:55 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

new companies need to start some where. They get their stuff made by the same factory as haro, and we the people.


Thats why I was brought on board. So I can get reviews on the bikes and help the company gain popularity. I'm a believer in it. I have ridden 20, 24 and 26, Yeah they are all fun but the 22 is totally different. IF you ever get the chance to ride one do it for the hell of it.

which 24? ride a model c "just for the hell of it"

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 2:55 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm lots older than you and I know a hell of a lot more about where and who makes all the parts you ride. Eastern's quality you speak of isn't there. I have seen too many snapped frames, forks and cranks from them. And I called about a frame to see if it was straight for me to ride. they said " you are 6'6" and weigh 235. Maybe we aren't the company for you." That was the definitive proof. Plus I have a friend who dented his top tube with his shin. So I say you need to re-evaluate eastern, your logic, and gain some respect for the people like me who are working our asses off in this industry so you have a bike and parts for it. Now take your foot and insert it into your mouth.

Harry95 wrote:

proof of every bit of what you just said. all sounds like bullshit

do this NOW

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 2:58 PM

I rode the fit one. I still like my 22's more.

|

3/21/2010 2:58 PM

15.6 rear end? are they on crack

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/21/2010 2:58 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

I rode the fit one. I still like my 22's more.

ride the model c

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 3:00 PM

brentrides wrote:

15.6 rear end? are they on crack

lol. i think thats longer than the sunday 24" is :O

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 3:04 PM

brentrides wrote:

15.6 rear end? are they on crack

Harry95 wrote:

lol. i think thats longer than the sunday 24" is :O

it is

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/21/2010 3:05 PM

thats the old model. Look at the Amero. Thats the new one. 13.5 REAR END. 21.6 TOP TUBE. My profile picture is the amero. Never mind the shit back wheel.

|

3/21/2010 3:14 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

new companies need to start some where. They get their stuff made by the same factory as haro, and we the people.


Thats why I was brought on board. So I can get reviews on the bikes and help the company gain popularity. I'm a believer in it. I have ridden 20, 24 and 26, Yeah they are all fun but the 22 is totally different. IF you ever get the chance to ride one do it for the hell of it.

aren't wtp frames made in germany?
i know haro sure as hell aren't made in germany....

|

3/21/2010 3:16 PM

No they are designed in Germany and then made in some Taiwan factory.

|

3/21/2010 3:18 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

No they are designed in Germany and then made in some Taiwan factory.

ah ok

|

3/21/2010 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2010 3:19 PM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

No they are designed in Germany and then made in some Taiwan factory.

look up like 10 posts. do that

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 3:22 PM

and...........Haro is made over seas too. Whats your point?

|

3/21/2010 4:26 PM

I roll the 22 and it is a fucking straight up trail slayer.

|

3/21/2010 4:38 PM

joelalamo45 wrote:

I roll the 22 and it is a fucking straight up trail slayer.

Finally. Someone that knows what I'm talking about.

|

3/21/2010 4:40 PM

Keith and the faction guys are supposed to be getting an Amero to me after the old school jam... can't wait to ride that shorter rear/longer front!

|

3/21/2010 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:38 AM

Here's my 22...


[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/22/2010 12:21 AM

ggod thing i wanted to know about salt products and if it would be worth the buy, but since everyone else wants to diss and try and advertise here, i say your gay. know help me so i can get a bike and come ride witcha. flaky.

|

3/22/2010 12:29 AM

salt is good. we the people is good. don't bother with stolen.

|

3/22/2010 12:49 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

salt is good. we the people is good. don't bother with stolen.

y not get a stolen bike again. r they used for street, vert, or dirt

|

3/22/2010 3:34 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

salt is good. we the people is good. don't bother with stolen.

TheDk4Pack wrote:

y not get a stolen bike again. r they used for street, vert, or dirt

don't listen to deucedeuce540. get stolen if thats what you want. but if you get on only get the cheater. the others aren't too good

|

crystal meth

3/22/2010 7:24 PM

salt is legit, i have a rear cassette hub from them and i have never had a problem with it yet. its pretty loud too.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

3/22/2010 7:45 PM

22 inch bike is stupid. like really. i dont know of any companies besides "faction" that makes parts for it.

really dumb idea.

i still dont have respect for you because you came on here demanding respect because your old and ride a bad idea.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

3/23/2010 5:29 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

22 inch bike is stupid. like really. i dont know of any companies besides "faction" that makes parts for it.

really dumb idea.

i still dont have respect for you because you came on here demanding respect because your old and ride a bad idea.

Bad idea? And you still don't respect me? I could care less.

Want to know what was a bad idea?

Your mother not swallowing you years ago.

|

3/23/2010 5:41 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

22 inch bike is stupid. like really. i dont know of any companies besides "faction" that makes parts for it.

really dumb idea.

i still dont have respect for you because you came on here demanding respect because your old and ride a bad idea.

deucedeuce540 wrote:

Bad idea? And you still don't respect me? I could care less.

Want to know what was a bad idea?

Your mother not swallowing you years ago.

you mad. go bitch about your stupid 22" bike on bmx-forum. they will be happy to listen to your bullshit

|

crystal meth

3/23/2010 8:09 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm lots older than you and I know a hell of a lot more about where and who makes all the parts you ride. Eastern's quality you speak of isn't there. I have seen too many snapped frames, forks and cranks from them. And I called about a frame to see if it was straight for me to ride. they said " you are 6'6" and weigh 235. Maybe we aren't the company for you." That was the definitive proof. Plus I have a friend who dented his top tube with his shin. So I say you need to re-evaluate eastern, your logic, and gain some respect for the people like me who are working our asses off in this industry so you have a bike and parts for it. Now take your foot and insert it into your mouth.

you have no fucking clue what your talking about

|

m.o.e.

3/23/2010 8:13 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm lots older than you and I know a hell of a lot more about where and who makes all the parts you ride. Eastern's quality you speak of isn't there. I have seen too many snapped frames, forks and cranks from them. And I called about a frame to see if it was straight for me to ride. they said " you are 6'6" and weigh 235. Maybe we aren't the company for you." That was the definitive proof. Plus I have a friend who dented his top tube with his shin. So I say you need to re-evaluate eastern, your logic, and gain some respect for the people like me who are working our asses off in this industry so you have a bike and parts for it. Now take your foot and insert it into your mouth.

papiomitis wrote:

you have no fucking clue what your talking about

how do I have no clue? I know exactly what I'm talking about. Eastern = shit. Sorry but they do. Does that hurt your little feelings?

|

3/23/2010 8:18 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm lots older than you and I know a hell of a lot more about where and who makes all the parts you ride. Eastern's quality you speak of isn't there. I have seen too many snapped frames, forks and cranks from them. And I called about a frame to see if it was straight for me to ride. they said " you are 6'6" and weigh 235. Maybe we aren't the company for you." That was the definitive proof. Plus I have a friend who dented his top tube with his shin. So I say you need to re-evaluate eastern, your logic, and gain some respect for the people like me who are working our asses off in this industry so you have a bike and parts for it. Now take your foot and insert it into your mouth.

papiomitis wrote:

you have no fucking clue what your talking about

deucedeuce540 wrote:

how do I have no clue? I know exactly what I'm talking about. Eastern = shit. Sorry but they do. Does that hurt your little feelings?

Just called eastern asked them about weighing 235 on a journey frame. " You should have no problems whatsoever and your weight doesnt come into factor for the warranty so you will still be under full warranty the whole time you have our frame". FAIL

|

m.o.e.

3/23/2010 8:20 AM

And any low quality parts suck. Not just eastern. And they have the best warranty division in the industry. DOUBLE FAIL.

|

m.o.e.