raleigh,nc

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2010 8:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2010 8:54 PM

im gunna be moving there soon,whats up with the sk8 parks there and around there?

|

1/26/2010 8:56 PM

best of everything
tons of park
tons of street
tons of trails

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/26/2010 8:56 PM

sk8 cary in cary (20 minutes outside downtown), marsh creek in north raleigh (no bikes allowed)
grayson and methodist home in charlotte (4 hours away)
jaycee in greenville
a bunch of concrete parks in the outer banks
we're getting another park in the raleigh area in a year and a half or so in fuquay varina.

we've got like 5 sets of trails and awesome street.

glad to have another rider here. our scene is pretty big and spreads all over the state.

hit me up when you get down here and we'll do some riding. how long until your gonna be here?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/26/2010 8:59 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

sk8 cary in cary (20 minutes outside downtown), marsh creek in north raleigh (no bikes allowed)
jaycee in greenville
we're getting another park in the raleigh area in a year and a half or so in fuquay varina.

glad to have another rider here. our scene is pretty big and spreads all over the state.

hit me up when you get down here and we'll do some riding. how long until your gonna be here?

damn 0.o
i looked at concretedisciples.com and they didnt show shit!
im gunna be moving up there april 7th!
wats up with the trails,there and shit for trails down here in 757,va

|

1/26/2010 9:02 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

jaycee in greenville

J.Quigz wrote:

damn 0.o

theres two sets of trails in cary, one in fuquay, one in morrisville (public trails owned by the county still in progress though), and a guy has a set in his back yard too. theres two sets of trails in chapel hill too, but they need some work, and another set in clayton thats really big.

|

1/26/2010 9:05 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

jaycee in greenville

J.Quigz wrote:

damn 0.o

ridebmxnc wrote:

theres two sets of trails in cary, one in fuquay, one in morrisville (public trails owned by the county still in progress though), and a guy has a set in his back yard too. theres two sets of trails in chapel hill too, but they need some work, and another set in clayton thats really big.

damn thats awsome!
how far away from raleigh are these?
and i just saw the raleigh sk8 park,the one with the HUGE bowl,that has like 12ft of vert!do they let bikes there?

|

1/26/2010 9:11 PM

J.Quigz wrote:

damn 0.o

ridebmxnc wrote:

J.Quigz wrote:

damn thats awsome!
and i just saw the raleigh sk8 park,the one with the HUGE bowl,that has like 12ft of vert!do they let bikes there?

everything is pretty close, you can get to almost everything in 20-30 minutes.

that bowl is epic, the park is no bikes allowed but we ride there anyways on days skaters arent being douces.

that bowl also has a really fun 9ft over vert pocket

|

1/26/2010 9:13 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

J.Quigz wrote:

damn thats awsome!

ridebmxnc wrote:

everything is pretty close, you can get to almost everything in 20-30 minutes.

that bowl is epic, the park is no bikes allowed but we ride there anyways on days skaters arent being douces.

that bowl also has a really fun 9ft over vert pocket

damn thats wats up!
cant wait,ill deffently let you kno when im up there,cant wait to see the parks and trails!

|

1/26/2010 9:18 PM

Good shit man, good to hear another rider is gonna be hitting up the raleigh scene. That pretty much connects to every other scene from that general direction. Including our scene around fayetteville. But Raleigh pretty much as anything you could want to do, plus cool ass locals that don't mind showing you around long as your not a fucking dipshit...Not saying your one by any means. Plus "bust free street" as far as I've seen. Your gonna love it.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

1/26/2010 9:19 PM

LH-Oswald wrote:

Good shit man, good to hear another rider is gonna be hitting up the raleigh scene. That pretty much connects to every other scene from that general direction. Including our scene around fayetteville. But Raleigh pretty much as anything you could want to do, plus cool ass locals that don't mind showing you around long as your not a fucking dipshit...Not saying your one by any means. Plus "bust free street" as far as I've seen. Your gonna love it.

except a few spots downtown you are correct on bust free

|

1/26/2010 9:25 PM

Yeah I was pretty sure there were bound to be a few taboo spots somewhere I've just been lucky never to been busted "knocks on wood" yet. But yeah if I had to sum it in three letters RAD would be it.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

1/26/2010 10:03 PM

don't forget durham skatepark

also charlotte is 2:30 away not four.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/26/2010 10:05 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

took us four to get there in october...

and fuck durham skatepark that place is not made for bikes

|

1/26/2010 10:18 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

only real street shredders ride durham and i made it in 1:45 once.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/26/2010 10:25 PM

Lots of hot ass black gurls. thats all you need to know... HOT!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/27/2010 6:08 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

that cause we stopped like nine times.
And to quigz, welcome to the durrty.

|

1/27/2010 7:16 AM

Charlotte has some fun street, but security takes their job super seriously...I LEANED against a building to catch my breath and a guy came running up through the building, told me and my buddies to get the fuck out. Then the same dude almost tackled me when we were in the parking garage of the building for 5 seconds...jeebus haha

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2010 8:34 AM

only one set of trails is running down here. the reason: cause most people down here are slack when it comes to dig'n, they would rather practice bunnyhops than work on trails. the trails will prob get fixed up again but not til the mtb'ers decide to fix them (once again most the bmx dudes dont dig, except for abreezy and a few others)

|

Its not that you cant ride trails, its that you cant ride and the trails just prove it

1/27/2010 8:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:35 AM

You're a fag i hate you!!!! youll prob never read this cause all you do is sleep
jk

|