rant #2 for today

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2013 9:33 AM

Fuck the rain

S&M/Fit/ Revenge/united are having a warehouse sale along with a few of the local shop and out of the few days it rains here in LA it just had to rain today soo fuck the rain

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/7/2013 9:38 AM

What i do is just put a towel in a backpack and ride when it rains.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/7/2013 9:44 AM

But i cant ride my bike there it would be atleast a 4 hour ride all the way to santa ana

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/7/2013 11:36 AM

fuuuuck…. we probably got the same storm. its raining for me now too...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/7/2013 11:42 AM

it rained for like 1.5 hours starting at 7:30 this morning
its almost dry on my street, im pissed cause i was gonna ride trails sad

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/7/2013 11:51 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

fuuuuck…. we probably got the same storm. its raining for me now too...

Yeah i think it moved over there now it had been raining since like 5 in the morning and stopped like half an hour ago

|

Murica bike check

12/7/2013 1:59 PM

im only commenting so that this doesnt become a california only thread... btw rains not that bad =/ atleast itll dry in acouple hours. We got just enough snow here to piss you off haha like not enough to snowboard or snowball fight or anything but just enough to keep you from riding =( hopefully i can get to the park tomorrow

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/7/2013 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2013 2:32 PM

Fuck you guys.. You know what's the worst? You can ride, but you'll freeze your ass off last night it dropped to -17 and today theirs a -3 high... And -12 low and it rains 200 out of 365 days a year and that's just an average for my town..

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/7/2013 3:26 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

im only commenting so that this doesnt become a california only thread... btw rains not that bad =/ atleast itll dry in acouple hours. We got just enough snow here to piss you off haha like not enough to snowboard or snowball fight or anything but just enough to keep you from riding =( hopefully i can get to the park tomorrow

I know rains not that bad and honestly if it had rained any day but today it wouldn't have mattered bit i had been looking forward to going especially since I've been so busy with work and school it would have been fun to chill with other riders for alittle but it just had to rain today

And your right about the snow being worse that must suck

|

Murica bike check

12/7/2013 4:41 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

We didn't get any here in warrenton, which is funny. Im only 25mins away from you.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/7/2013 5:03 PM

Ahhhhhhh. It was a BEAUTIFUL day for riding yesterday! I found out that my Aitken/Dirt Path combo suck in the snow compared to Comp 3's I ran on my bikes when I was a kid. They clog way too quickly and don't release the snow at all, and it was good powder too. Too cold for snowballs, but great to have fun in. Today it got up to 23, tomorrow, 29.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/7/2013 10:58 PM

I rode snow last night... it was... well interesting. You ever spun tires while in a wheelie? Do it and your sex organs will explode. I felt like a damned dirt bike. haha I fishtailed all the way down the road. I even cleaned off my Cult Gum tires with snow bc they were dirty. haha it was awesome actually. Today i was just happy for the roads to be clear enough to ride. I like when there are piles of snow so i can have new obstacles to do. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/8/2013 1:44 AM

went to that and mobbed around in the rain afterwards downtown. Was something else haha

|

12/8/2013 2:53 AM

You know what? Its sunny and warm here in Tauste, my town smile

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/8/2013 3:09 AM

T-rider wrote:

You know what? Its sunny and warm here in Tauste, my town smile

Cold and snowy weather doesn't keep me from riding. Snow piled up is a great cushion, and there's really nothing like riding while its snowing. I love it. I hate hot weather though. You can always add a layer of clothing, you can't always take more off

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/8/2013 6:38 AM

It's -16 this morning and snowy.

My car barely started for work.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/8/2013 9:21 AM

RiverSideRider wrote:

went to that and mobbed around in the rain afterwards downtown. Was something else haha

Lucky i wanted to go but no car (the only one i could get to had no windshield haha). What kind of stuff did the have on sale?

|

Murica bike check

12/8/2013 9:39 AM

My bullshit weather is preventing me from riding, I'm shit at street and the skatepark won't be dry until March at the minimum.

My indoor park is gone since June and I haven't rode in weeks

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars