ratchet/marmoset

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2014 10:50 AM

Need some new guards what ones will work besides the bsd ones and the gland. I have both already and not a fan of the gland and the bsd ones are alright just want something differnt

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

10/7/2014 10:55 AM

Daily grind or gsport guards

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/7/2014 11:11 AM

Rear:Daily Grind Infinity
Front:BSD Jersey Barrier

Best guard setup ever

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/7/2014 11:43 AM

s&m cymbals

|

10/7/2014 12:15 PM

Knight Guards
Are made for them
And are dope
Still running mine

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

10/7/2014 2:38 PM

Silentman_Man wrote:

s&m cymbals

That garbage doesn't work
Daily Grind DSG or Infinity is your best bet

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/7/2014 4:22 PM

The designated ratchet guard is awesome. Why dont you like the gland if you dont mind telling.

|

10/7/2014 4:29 PM

As long as you aren't needing drive side, the Zorg guards should work: http://zorgbikes.blogspot.com/p/hub-guard.html

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/7/2014 4:32 PM

Silentman_Man wrote:

s&m cymbals

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

My cymbals work fine

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/7/2014 4:36 PM

The gland have a big hole which dont protect all your hub. In my opinion it is more a spoke guard ! I damaged my hub with a gland recently. Will stay with chromo for sure.

|

10/7/2014 5:27 PM

Silentman_Man wrote:

s&m cymbals

bmxfromma wrote:

My cymbals work fine

Mine as well. Never had a single problem in the 2.5 years I've had it.

Strange how he always has problems with parts, that no one else ever has. User error at its finest.

|

10/7/2014 8:35 PM

Silentman_Man wrote:

s&m cymbals

No one likes ohio, sush.

All 4 S&M Cymbals fit the marmoset and ratchet.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/7/2014 8:52 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

The gland have a big hole which dont protect all your hub. In my opinion it is more a spoke guard ! I damaged my hub with a ...more

I feel like the gland is probably the best option in a addition to a hub guard, to keep spokes from snapping. It makes more sense in a pegless application where people almost always contact spokes when grinding

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/8/2014 6:19 AM

funfrontbrake wrote:

The gland have a big hole which dont protect all your hub. In my opinion it is more a spoke guard ! I damaged my hub with a ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I feel like the gland is probably the best option in a addition to a hub guard, to keep spokes from snapping. It makes more ...more

One local has a Primo N4FL and he reamed out the middle hole of a gland so it fits flush with the primo guard. It actually looks good.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/8/2014 7:44 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

The designated ratchet guard is awesome. Why dont you like the gland if you dont mind telling.

gland just looks ugly to me! And thanks for all the help like it's toss up between the daily grind ones and S&M cymbols thanks again guys

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

10/8/2014 8:40 AM

i wasn't sure if it fit or not I use to have one and it barley protected the spokes on my reskip pretty sure the ratchet has a larger flange

Daily Grind is way better protects more and over all looks bad ass

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/8/2014 6:16 PM

i wasn't sure if it fit or not I use to have one and it barley protected the spokes on my reskip pretty sure the ratchet has a ...more

Function>looks

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/8/2014 7:24 PM

I have 2 Knight marm guards, 30 for the both of them. Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.