raw bike??? plz read

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2011 10:45 PM

does enyone have a raw frame with red wall tires and all black parts because i was thinking about this for me new bike sceme and wanted to see som pics lmk.

|

7/25/2011 10:51 PM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/my-benny-L-timeline,1244750

Look at the bottom one, kinda what you're looking for, but not all black parts

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
Refs: CGCaps, Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68, baldkenn626, the balt
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/25/2011 11:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2011 11:59 PM

i think i fell in love with ur bike. i actully was thinking bout the same hub idea hope u dont mind if i use it, at least ill have all black parts tho. ill post a pic in the bike check forum if u wanna look at it in a few days. thanks for posting

|

7/25/2011 11:55 PM

pretty close mines raw with all black parts but with blue rims any help?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/25/2011 11:55 PM

yeah no problem man, I look forward to seeing it. I'm ordering tanwalls soon and I'm gonna post a bike check once I get em :D

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2011 12:03 AM

my bike haha thanks dude edit: ahh shit idk conceitedd

|

7/26/2011 12:05 AM

duck wrote:

i think i fell in love with ur bike. i actully was thinking bout the same hub idea hope u dont mind if i use it, at least ill have all black parts tho. ill post a pic in the bike check forum if u wanna look at it in a few days. thanks for posting

Haha I know the actual owner just posted, but that's not my bike, I just remembered seeing it in the bike check section and thought it would help you. And to Riversiderider, your bike is sick bro

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:07 AM

thanks a ton man haha i like your bike too guy

|

7/26/2011 12:09 AM

Thanks a lot man

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:10 AM

im so bored ive been lurkin like all day

|

7/26/2011 12:14 AM

Shit I worked all day. Haha. So do you ever ride the Jurupa skatepark in Riverside?

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:17 AM

no i havent got the chance to my homies do tho like every week i most likely will go before summers over. have you been?

|

7/26/2011 12:18 AM

Yeah I went in March while I was visiting with my Girlfriend at the time. Rode a couple other parks in riverside and corona, and downtown riverside too, you guys have some good shit out there

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:21 AM

hell yeah downtown is full of spots but everytime we go down there my chain snaps or i get a flat or the campus cops get us iff we go to the college. i think im lucky to live out here haha

|

7/26/2011 12:22 AM

Haha I don't think anyone said anything to us while we were riding street, other than a hobo telling my to hop over a bush that was like 6 feet tall hahahaha

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:25 AM

haha do u remember anything specific? like spot wise i hope you got to hit the butches wallride its beautiful

|

7/26/2011 12:27 AM

No I don't remember any wallride. I think we just stayed within a mile or two of the mission inn

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:30 AM

oh thats cool then hows that skatepark in your avatar?

|

7/26/2011 12:32 AM

It's awesome, but like a 45 minute drive from me. And that's the closest bike friendly park to me haha

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:37 AM

oh i see haha well it looks like alot of fun i used to recover my seat but i gave up haha i used an old s&m fat seat cover like the logo one it looked sick

|

7/26/2011 12:40 AM

That's sick. I'm buying a new seat for once haha. Ordering it when I order my tanwalls this week

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:42 AM

nice man i have a reserve of my 2 brown eccds one brand new in y closet ill probably buy another when i can just so i will always have one haha i switch between my fat seat and my railed like daily i can tuck my hops better with my fit yada yada yada haha what tanwalls?

|

7/26/2011 12:44 AM

Getting folding ruben ligeras, a 2.25 and a 2.15

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:46 AM

good man haha ive had like 6 rubens i love them but i saw the aitken redwalls came back in stock and i didnt want to miss out so i cracked and got them haha rubens have the nicest wallride marks

|

7/26/2011 12:48 AM

Yeah I don't know if I'll ever get anything other than rubens, I've been running them for quite some time now. Aitkens are definitely a close second though

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:51 AM

yeah other tires just dont compare ive been on them since like 09 and theyre great haha not to brag but all the wall rides around have my ruben highmarkssilly

|

7/26/2011 12:52 AM

haha that's siiicckk. I've only ever done wallrides a few times

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:55 AM

haha yeah its pretty cool idk wallrides take some time to get used to i still occasionally eat shit just on stupid flat wall rides haha fml

|

7/26/2011 12:57 AM

Dude, we completely hijacked this thread. Haha

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/26/2011 12:59 AM

you guys are totally having a convo on here lol

|