rear and front rims

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 3:11 PM

Hey guys was just riding again yesterday and some guy looked at my bike and said that i shouldn't be riding two rear rims because it screws the bike? I doubt that it does anything and i just ride two rears because i figured go for maximum strength.

What do you all think of this

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/7/2013 4:05 PM

Tell him the rest of the sperm were smarter, and he is only here by luck.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/7/2013 4:08 PM

r u running two doubble walls or something?

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/7/2013 4:18 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

This......that's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard, he apparently thinks stronger parts screws your bike....what an idiot

|

8/7/2013 4:27 PM

Two Rear Rims? I know there are a few Rims that a recommended to only be used on the Front but they are a small % That guys a Fucktard, 99% of Rims are neither Front or Rear specific. What an idiot!

|

8/7/2013 4:56 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

hahahahahaha true!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/7/2013 5:34 PM

jj0996 wrote:

yeah a sun big baller in the rear and a primo hula hoop in the front
he just kept on winging about it and that it will screw the bearings somehow hahaha.
seeing as i was running a salt single wall front rim in the rear that could be seen as unsafe and silly but that was all i had at one time.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/7/2013 5:41 PM

jj0996 wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

yeah a sun big baller in the rear and a primo hula hoop in the front
he just kept on winging about it and that it will screw the bearings somehow hahaha.
seeing as i was running a salt single wall front rim in the rear that could be seen as unsafe and silly but that was all i had at one time.

that kid is stupid cuz you can never go wrong with more strength, but i personalty believe dubble walls in the front is over kill

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype