rear wheel?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2014 9:13 PM

I just bought a used bike and am really wanting to shed some weight. I was considering buying a stolen rebellion cassette rear that weighs 2 lbs and 4 oz. is there any other reasonably priced rear wheels that weigh any less?

|

1/12/2014 9:14 PM

don't worry about weight, worry about strength

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/12/2014 9:17 PM

Buy some weights

|

1/12/2014 9:20 PM

A 2 pound wheel really shouldn't make a difference if it does, do what was said above

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/12/2014 9:52 PM

Try not to go with 3/8 rear hubs if you grind. And with this specific wheel, I snapped the whole non-drive side off completely, cone and all.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/12/2014 11:57 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

don't worry about weight, worry about strength

this all day

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/13/2014 2:22 AM

What is your bike at the moment?

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/13/2014 5:46 AM

You shouldnt worry about that, you will be able to bumnyhop without problems + as you will chsnge parts, you will notice the difference more.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/18/2014 9:32 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Try not to go with 3/8 rear hubs if you grind. And with this specific wheel, I snapped the whole non-drive side off ...more

what hub would you suggest since i grind?

|

1/18/2014 9:34 AM

Gump wrote:

What is your bike at the moment?

i have a 21" tempered treason.

|

1/18/2014 9:56 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Try not to go with 3/8 rear hubs if you grind. And with this specific wheel, I snapped the whole non-drive side off ...more

Colton Lowry wrote:

what hub would you suggest since i grind?

gsport/bsd backstreet/cult match.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/18/2014 10:29 AM

Strength not weight. Also I've found that a lot of stock wheels are so shitty they can actually be lighter than aftermarket, not rear usually tho. If you can afford it, Get a bsd, animal or cult laced to a high end pinned seam like the éclat or a lower end welded like a hazard lite. But if you just started dude just save your money and ride that shit till it dies. That's what I did. For all you know you'll break something else stock and be broke for that repair cuz you dumped on your wheels early.

|

Insta: @devicacy