rear wheel?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2008 3:40 PM

i want an advice of how to template the chain and get the wheel centered.

|

7/25/2008 4:21 PM

some one help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i have to center my wheel and template the chain. when i move my pedals and the chain is not templated it sound tuku tuku tuku and is because the sprocket is not aligment with the driver but i take some nuts off the wheel and the nuts that adjust the the wheel to the frame one gets more to one side than the other nut and the axle is more to one side than the other.

|

7/25/2008 4:40 PM

i'd help but i really dont know what you mean
sorry

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

7/25/2008 4:55 PM

ok i don't care if you understand i just want to know how to template the chain and get the wheel centered when you tight your nuts.

|

7/25/2008 5:09 PM

idk what you mean by template
but to straighten the wheel just take like a big wrench or something and stick it between the tire and frame

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

7/25/2008 5:12 PM

i think he wants to allign his chainwheel wit his driver

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/25/2008 5:14 PM

DK8PACK wrote:

dk8pack get my message i want that

''i think he wants to allign his chainwheel wit his driver''

|

7/25/2008 5:15 PM

and straighten my wheel at the same time and then tight my nuts.

|

7/25/2008 5:19 PM

DK8PACK wrote:

diegorubeus wrote:

dk8pack get my message i want that

''i think he wants to allign his chainwheel wit his driver''

oh alright i get it

|

7/25/2008 7:00 PM

Just stick somethin between your tire and frame that will fit. Whatever you put in should be strong and long enough to pry your wheel back. To get it centered, just move whatever you put in, side to side.
As far as your chainwheel goes, I think it would be easier if you add/remove spacers from the drive side of your cranks.

good luck

|

Rest assured,
with a heart thats pure,
We'll be victorious
And not let our hate get the best of us!
MOVE

7/25/2008 7:10 PM

pull the rear wheel as tite as u can to get the chain tite and tighten the axle nut preatty hard but dont torque it on the side of the driver/chain then tighten it down while stilll holding it and now straighten the wheel out as much as you can and then tighten the other side now just torque em and make em tight it should work fine

|

7/25/2008 7:56 PM

i took off all the spacer of my sporcket side the only thing that i have ar the cones for the bearings the sprocket adapter and the thing that makes your crank arm be aligment with your sprocket and the bolt to tight the sprocket to the crank arm.

|

7/25/2008 8:06 PM

dude all u have to do is get chain tensioners on both side and your set...i never had a problem since...

|

If there isnt a scratch on your bike your not really ridin

my myspace...add me!!!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/goldeneagles28

7/25/2008 8:14 PM

i was thinking on that. do they look good?

|