rear wheel build

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2010 11:20 PM

im a newby so be understanding
last week i didnt hop high enough into a grind on a ledge pegged the ledge and bent my axle so i decided on gettin a new wheel instead of tryin to fix my hub shitty salt hub
i was thinkin of gettin a eclat teck cassette and havin it laced to a odyssey hazard lite rim
wat do ya's think good combo??

|

10/12/2010 11:27 PM

if you want a good cheap hub you want a primo mix there also loud smile
rims i would say a g sport ribcage if you want strength but hazards are good

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") GO BMXing DAY!! August first yo!!

Bikes will break bones and parts but never hearts

10/12/2010 11:30 PM

yeah doesnt bother me having to spend a bit extra to get good parts i want a female hub so if i do it again i only have to replace the bolt not entire axle

|

10/12/2010 11:54 PM

you chose wisely. although i'd definitely get a rollcage/ribcage/7ka over the hazard, it's not a bad rim at all.

good thinking about the axle, too, but i'm positive most 14mm male axles on a decent aftermarket hub won't bend like your previous one did. teck is still a legit hub.

|

10/13/2010 12:00 AM

thanks ive always had mates who rode but only the other month i finally got a bike and im hooked it awesome so i have heard lots of storys with parts and they all recommend hazard lites as good value for money so ill see how money is next week wen i plan to order the new wheel thanks for the input

|

10/13/2010 10:50 AM

in the spring im gettin the teck laced to a rollcage
its a great combo

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

10/13/2010 10:56 AM

teck is soo nice. my friend just got one its super super smooth

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

10/13/2010 11:30 AM

Strickenbmx wrote:

if you want a good cheap hub you want a primo mix there also loud smile
rims i would say a g sport ribcage if you want strength but hazards are good

This

|

Live Love RIDE

BMX isn't just a hobby it's a LIFESTYLE

Ride OR Die