repaint!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2014 10:44 AM

yes another thread about painting a frame! My mankind justice is trans purple that is sprayed over chrome so im thinking of stripping it and spraying it trans blue. kind leary about doing it though! think ill do some experimenting with spraying the paint i want to use on an old chrome bike part to see how it looks and the durability before going through with it

|

brakeless maniac

1/2/2014 1:34 PM

CSB. But yeah go for it. Duplicolor Metalcast is made to be applied DIRECTLY to chromed objects! Which you might find odd because normal paints dont stick to chrome at all. If you use it to paint on chrome do NOT use clear primer. It wont stick to the chrome aswell as the metal cast!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/2/2014 1:45 PM

ya ill probably paint some chrome bars i dont use first to see how it turns out!

|

brakeless maniac

1/2/2014 2:34 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

ya ill probably paint some chrome bars i dont use first to see how it turns out!

Post your results!

I rock a lot of chrome and part of me is curious how my setup would look if it was trans red...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/3/2014 12:03 AM

will do as soon as i do it!

|

brakeless maniac