revenge or trail mix pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2012 9:11 PM

hey im looking to get new pedals and i cant seem to find any real solid review on the shadow conspiracy revenge alloy unsealed pedals and the odyssey trail mix unsealed pedals. they both look really nice and there in same price range so what do you think bout them? or if you have suggestions let me know im look specifically at metal pedals in $40 range.

|

1/3/2012 9:15 PM

Trailmix.

Then, go dig some trails in the woods and invite me to ride/dig with you....

|

1/3/2012 9:16 PM

Trailmix.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/3/2012 9:33 PM

thanks, yeah they look super nice. odyssey has always made quality stuff same with shadow thats why its hard to decide they both seem really similar. but trail mix look real solid thanks doods!

|

1/3/2012 9:40 PM

just get whatever you like man, both of them are relly good. and both of themhave replaceable pins so they will last for a long time.

|

1/3/2012 9:43 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

just get whatever you like man, both of them are relly good. and both of themhave replaceable pins so they will last for a long time.

yeah thats exactly what i was thinking. i just didnt know if anyone has had much issues with either.

|

1/3/2012 9:47 PM

ive only had the trail mixs before and they where great. and i think the shadow pedale are call ravager, not revenge

|

1/3/2012 9:48 PM

hahaha yeah they are sorry, thanks

|

1/4/2012 11:33 AM

Trailmixes!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122