ride iraq...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2009 5:16 PM

im in iraq... i had posted a topic sayin mostly the same thing awail ago... but now i cant find it... Lol... so im postin another... Newaz,, my bike is on the way and should be here by the end of the month... ive been diggin a lot... if your on victory and you wanna ride... hit me upp...
i check my vidle quite a bit... just add me to your friends... and leave a comment... cuz idk how the message thing works...
if u dont have your bike... u can get it shiped... itz not that hard... and if your boss says no... your dumb for askin...

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

2/22/2009 5:18 PM

my cousin was in afgan and he rode there all the time.. him and his buddies built a trail thing it was pretty kick ass

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding

2/22/2009 5:22 PM

OSAMA BIN BMXIN

|

2/22/2009 5:32 PM

IamPROfoSHO wrote:

my cousin was in afgan and he rode there all the time.. him and his buddies built a trail thing it was pretty kick ass

Nice...

|

I ride to live!

2/22/2009 5:32 PM

keane str 2112 thanks a lot for serving and protecting the good ol US of A. it means a lot to me and stay safe. oh and have fun riding

|

ummmm i ride bikes

2/22/2009 5:34 PM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

OSAMA BIN BMXIN

haha chase hawk

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding

2/22/2009 5:36 PM

easternbmx654 wrote:

keane str 2112 thanks a lot for serving and protecting the good ol US of A. it means a lot to me and stay safe. oh and have fun riding

Thanx man... itz the least i could do... cool SN btw...!!

|

I ride to live!

2/22/2009 5:36 PM

easternbmx654 wrote:

yea

|

2/22/2009 5:37 PM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

OSAMA BIN BMXIN

IamPROfoSHO wrote:

haha chase hawk

haha funniest shit in the world

i want to get stationed in fort bragg or florida when i enlist
i cant waitt

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/22/2009 5:38 PM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

OSAMA BIN BMXIN

IamPROfoSHO wrote:

haha chase hawk

dude u can easily tell he was so fucked up that interveiw hahah

|

2/22/2009 5:43 PM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

OSAMA BIN BMXIN

IamPROfoSHO wrote:

haha chase hawk

Ressler711 wrote:

i cant waitt

im station at bragg and im from raleigh... fayetteville is the town out side of bragg and has very lil spots... but sum trails wit a lil lovein could be a lot of fun... but raleigh is only an hour away... greenville and charolette is only 2 hours away... a lot of bad ass spots in thoes citys... check out negsrc.com... thoes are some guys i like to ride steet with when i go home to raleigh...

|

I ride to live!

2/22/2009 5:45 PM

negsrc.com

|

I ride to live!

2/22/2009 5:46 PM

IamPROfoSHO wrote:

haha chase hawk

Ressler711 wrote:

i cant waitt

keane_str_2112 wrote:

im station at bragg and im from raleigh... fayetteville is the town out side of bragg and has very lil spots... but sum trails wit a lil lovein could be a lot of fun... but raleigh is only an hour away... greenville and charolette is only 2 hours away... a lot of bad ass spots in thoes citys... check out negsrc.com... thoes are some guys i like to ride steet with when i go home to raleigh...

yeah i use to live in currituck, north carolina
right below virginia on the beach
i loved it there
so id want to get stationed at bragg and be close to home

|

2/22/2009 6:28 PM

easternbmx654 wrote:

Agreed. You men and women over there are awesome!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/22/2009 6:49 PM

easternbmx654 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

thanx man... someone's gotta do it...

|

I ride to live!

2/22/2009 7:06 PM

easternbmx654 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

gary!!!!!!!! i fucked up my elbow at fuquay yesterday! check out www.858photo.com to see the pics. their sick!!! got a couple of me doing some tricks off of the hollywood jump too!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/22/2009 8:10 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

gary!!!!!!!! i fucked up my elbow at fuquay yesterday! check out www.858photo.com to see the pics. their sick!!! got a couple of me doing some tricks off of the hollywood jump too!

so i noticed... how big is tat the jump...?? i bet you can clear the box at cary now... how did u hurt ur elbow...??

|

I ride to live!

2/22/2009 11:28 PM

wait are you in the army protecting our shores but still manage to get a bmx and ride it?

|

2/22/2009 11:34 PM

zowno wrote:

wait are you in the army protecting our shores but still manage to get a bmx and ride it?

"our shores"
you're in austrailia bud
and yeah you can bring bikes with you

|

2/22/2009 11:44 PM

zowno wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

"our shores"
you're in austrailia bud

yo, we do shit in AUS too, i just got back from a deployment over there, and man was it fun haha. aussie chicks dig marines like no other haha. and thailand, ohh you dont wanna get me started on thailand, best place in the world, imma save up 50,000 and move there forever. Anywho, thats tight that you gonna ride in the sand box, gotta do something to keep you sane over there.

|

Ridin the world, one country at a time

2/22/2009 11:46 PM

zowno wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

"our shores"
you're in austrailia bud

barcode625 wrote:

yo, we do shit in AUS too, i just got back from a deployment over there, and man was it fun haha. aussie chicks dig marines like no other haha. and thailand, ohh you dont wanna get me started on thailand, best place in the world, imma save up 50,000 and move there forever. Anywho, thats tight that you gonna ride in the sand box, gotta do something to keep you sane over there.

no i know that
he meant as in he was calling the u.s. part of aus

|

2/23/2009 6:32 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

so i noticed... how big is tat the jump...?? i bet you can clear the box at cary now... how did u hurt ur elbow...??

it comes out of about a five foot deep pit and its about as tal as me out of the pit. its got about a 12-15 ft gap. i could clear the sk8 cary box if id get the balls to do it. i'm still really sketched out about it from when i dislocated my thumb on it back in october. i fucked up my elbow doing a tire grab of all things... i just never let go of the tire and landed like that and stretched everything out, if it still hurts tommorow i'm gonna go to the dr. keep your fingers crossed that i didnt break anything.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/23/2009 10:12 AM

get em gary

|

2/23/2009 12:18 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

it comes out of about a five foot deep pit and its about as tal as me out of the pit. its got about a 12-15 ft gap. i could clear the sk8 cary box if id get the balls to do it. i'm still really sketched out about it from when i dislocated my thumb on it back in october. i fucked up my elbow doing a tire grab of all things... i just never let go of the tire and landed like that and stretched everything out, if it still hurts tommorow i'm gonna go to the dr. keep your fingers crossed that i didnt break anything.

Nice... grow sum balls... Lol...

|

I ride to live!

2/23/2009 12:30 PM

zowno wrote:

i didnt get to bring it wit me... i did have the room... but when i leave i will have the room... plus... wut else would i do in my down time...??

|

I ride to live!