riding again problems

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2013 7:28 PM

I started riding again after 7 weeks and my hand started hurting so i looked at them and my hands where bleeding all over, anyone had this problem

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/4/2013 7:36 PM

uhhh no.. lol .wtf dude? Where was the blood coming from exactly?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/4/2013 7:46 PM

BMXism wrote:

uhhh no.. lol .wtf dude? Where was the blood coming from exactly?

If the blood is coming from his penis, it is not coming from his hands.

Photo

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/4/2013 7:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 7:53 PM

^lmao mmmkay smertass. but what was the source of the blood? He gives no other info.. are they sliced open or something? If they are he should ask odi for a fat refund.

Or maybe his hands are women and it's that time of month again. who the fuck knows.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/4/2013 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 7:53 PM

The only time my hands ever bleed from riding was cause I got a blister and it popped and I kept riding and i got another blister there and when it popped it got blood every where so unless its that I have no clue lol

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/4/2013 7:56 PM

Purple bike wrote:

The only time my hands ever bleed from riding was cause I got a blister and it popped and I kept riding and i got another blister there and when it popped it got blood every where so unless its that I have no clue lol

This

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/4/2013 8:01 PM

I put medical tape on my grips (they broke ain't got money to buy new ones). Medical tape is pretty tough and if you don't know how to use it it will cut you...... I thought what a bunch of bull shit.... so i go out and ride and started doing what I do, by the end of my sesh I felt this stinging bothering sensation I look at my hand and I got a huge cut O_o little blood. I let it heal and today I went out started riding got a blister or something and started bleeding O_o ? that's what happened to you I think?

|

5/4/2013 8:09 PM

i get it like between my thumb and index finger like that bat wing thing gets all white from being chapped and cracks and bleeds rarly

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/4/2013 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 8:13 PM

I seriously hope you just cut your hand(s) and that's all it is. If you didn't ride hard and pop blisters or something, go see a fookin doctor. I have been riding harder than I have in 24 years lately, and I don't have one blister. ( I've been teaching my oldest how to hop, and showing him that without a target, you don't hop as high because there's no motivation to go higher unless you need to clear something. )

Edit: I live in a new subdivision and have " friended" the backhoe operator, so he's giving me the dirt they need to get rid of when they dig the foundations. Yay!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/4/2013 8:14 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I seriously hope you just cut your hand(s) and that's all it is. If you didn't ride hard and pop blisters or something, go see a fookin doctor. I have been riding harder than I have in 24 years lately, and I don't have one blister. ( I've been teaching my oldest how to hop, and showing him that without a target, you don't hop as high because there's no motivation to go higher unless you need to clear something. )

Edit: I live in a new subdivision and have " friended" the backhoe operator, so he's giving me the dirt they need to get rid of when they dig the foundations. Yay!!!!

Bs about hopping higher tell that to this kid.

:D
|

5/4/2013 8:17 PM

tell him not to be a puss and go for it jk lolwink

|

Save a tree

5/4/2013 8:22 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

lol No that kid cleared it just fine. He just didn't pull up. If anything Chuck, teach your son proper form as well. Trust me, I'm a dog's ass. I know all about that.

|

5/4/2013 8:26 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

BMXism wrote:

lol No that kid cleared it just fine. He just didn't pull up. If anything Chuck, teach your son proper form as well. Trust me, I'm a dog's ass. I know all about that.

His face when he got up.. Priceless :D :D :D

|

5/4/2013 8:38 PM

I hate when my hands fall off whilst riding. Such a pain.

|

Anderson IN

5/4/2013 8:40 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

BMXism wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

His face when he got up.. Priceless :D :D :D

Shit now im afraid ill do some dumb shit & eat it. (Hypocondriac i swear)
Atleast i ride a helmet nowadays.wink

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/4/2013 8:42 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

I'm so tired right now I read this as "I hate when my hands fall off of my wrists."

was like wat.

|

5/4/2013 9:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm so tired right now I read this as "I hate when my hands fall off of my wrists."

was like wat.

i did the same thing to i rode all day and filmed with a few photographers and got whips semi dialed and learned oppo bars and jk i dont have any thing else lol tongue

|

Save a tree

5/4/2013 10:40 PM

Nah its just the caluses arnt use to it anymore i guess...

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/5/2013 10:05 AM

Wtf? Hand period !

Seriously who the hell gets blood all over their hand from riding around, beartrap grips or what.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/5/2013 4:32 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

Nah its just the caluses arnt use to it anymore i guess...

Just have a hardcore 24h fap marathon, switching hands and your calluses will be set to ride.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/5/2013 7:58 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

This?

|

5/5/2013 8:01 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

This?

Holy shit, that's crazy.

|

5/5/2013 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 8:02 PM

|