riding alone?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2010 11:44 AM

so i mainly like to ride alone.is ther ne thing wrong with that?

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/9/2010 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2010 11:49 AM

you cant do anything wrong with a profile picture like that!

i usually do to because theyres only 1 other person in my town who rides seriously but he usually doesnt ride when its hot.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

7/9/2010 11:51 AM

why would there be anything wrong with it?
it's all a matter of opinion

personally, i don't mind riding park by myself, or practicing tricks at my house by myself. sometimes i will also ride down the street from myself and session these little spots by myself.

however, i can never bring myself to get in the car and drive to a street spot and ride by myself. idk why, but it just doesn't feel right to me...

|

7/9/2010 11:52 AM

like ther is a shit load of kids in my town but ther all young and they like they just ride a nice bike to say they bmx.and theyre all assholes

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/9/2010 11:54 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

why would there be anything wrong with it?
it's all a matter of opinion

personally, i don't mind riding park by myself, or practicing tricks at my house by myself. sometimes i will also ride down the street from myself and session these little spots by myself.

however, i can never bring myself to get in the car and drive to a street spot and ride by myself. idk why, but it just doesn't feel right to me...

lol we dont have a park around me so its all street everything, i end up doin is by myself i go around town and hit all the spots.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/9/2010 12:01 PM

nothing wrong riding buy yourself or driving yourself to a spot for a session i do that all the time.

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

7/9/2010 12:06 PM

I like to practice new tricks by myself because ussually i learn slow and my friends are assholes and make fun of me when i practice but i dont go to spots alone because its not as fun and people might rape me sad

|

vital's redneck

7/9/2010 12:12 PM

i hate riding alone i always get really frustrated when i cant land something

|

7/9/2010 12:14 PM

Biz wrote:

i hate riding alone i always get really frustrated when i cant land something

This ^^

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

7/9/2010 12:16 PM

nothing rong with that i do it all the time, mainly cus no one that i now of rides bmx neer me.

|

You can ride reel good, but i bet you cant crash as good as i can

you dont need a helmet cam, you need a helmet.-vanillseatbmx (to \bmx-1995/)

7/9/2010 1:00 PM

I hate riding alone, I get bored easily, and typically just come home shortly. On the other hand, some days I love to ride alone.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 1:13 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

I like to practice new tricks by myself because ussually i learn slow and my friends are assholes and make fun of me when i practice but i dont go to spots alone because its not as fun and people might rape me sad

people dont try to rap me ne more sad(

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/9/2010 1:16 PM

see like i love it i love not havin the feelin of pressure on my back but kinda sucks sumtimes cuz i dont have a choice about it.dont getme wrong i love ridin with people super fun and u progress more.man i feel like a loser now lolzzz.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/9/2010 1:32 PM

i just practice on my street alone, then most of the time i go to my park and always see some of my mates there, but i go on big rides with friends or its boring

|

Hi there. I like to BMX. Bye.

7/9/2010 1:58 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

see like i love it i love not havin the feelin of pressure on my back but kinda sucks sumtimes cuz i dont have a choice about it.dont getme wrong i love ridin with people super fun and u progress more.man i feel like a loser now lolzzz.

There's gotta be one other decent kid around u. Find his ass and shred with tha nigga. Haha

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/9/2010 2:24 PM

there's nothing wrong with riding alone just ride with your ipod on

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/9/2010 7:01 PM

i hate it. but whenever i get to the park theres atleast 2 people i ride with so its all good

|

7/9/2010 7:10 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

there's nothing wrong with riding alone just ride with your ipod on

This

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!