ripped

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2011 7:47 PM

my shirt doing a barspin. sad
i was doing a bus driver and i guess my throw hand kept going after i cathed or i didnt grasp the bar firm enough so my stomach landed on my right grip and tore a huge whole in my shirt. so i just threw it away.
but i was wearing a thermal under so it was all good wink

r.i.p matix shirt

csb

|

1/27/2011 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2011 11:52 AM

EDIT: that is exactly why chase dehart doesnt do barspins. he had the choice of staying stylish and wearing XXL shirts but no bars, or wearing shmediums and throwing the bars. its quite obvious which one he picked.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/27/2011 7:54 PM

collin86 wrote:

EDIT: that is exactly why chase dehart doesnt do barspins. he had the choice of staying stylish and wearing XXL shirts but no bars, or wearing shmediums and throwing the bars. its quite obvious which one he picked.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

i havent seen a single barspin from dehart since 2008 edits lul

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

1/27/2011 7:55 PM

what chu tryna say?

|

1/27/2011 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2011 8:00 PM

i done that when i was wearing a flannel shirt haha. and i ripped my seat doing a whip
also, i thaught it was a truck triver?

|

1/27/2011 8:00 PM

collin86 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

He barely throws bars now, not one in his cult edit, he's to good for them

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/27/2011 8:11 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i done that when i was wearing a flannel shirt haha. and i ripped my seat doing a whip

trucks are 360 bars.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/27/2011 8:27 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

trucks are 360 bars.

i know. but whats a bus?

|

1/27/2011 8:28 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

trucks are 360 bars.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i know. but whats a bus?

a busdriver is a lame barspin.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/27/2011 8:30 PM

any of you ever seen the walking dead on amc? theres a guy in that show that looks just like dehart and in that photo he looks just like him

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

1/27/2011 8:36 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

trucks are 360 bars.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i know. but whats a bus?

cupovjoe wrote:

bus drivers a fucking sick, its basically when you spin the bars REALLY slow and your throw hand never comes off, thus your hand is controlling the speed of the rotation

|

1/28/2011 11:30 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

trucks are 360 bars.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i know. but whats a bus?

cupovjoe wrote:

unsure

i just learned em and buses are what helped me learn em, once i get buses dialed im gonna throw bars and only do buses for slow barspins
|

1/28/2011 11:34 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

trucks are 360 bars.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i know. but whats a bus?

cupovjoe wrote:

a barspin but your throw hand guides the bar around.

|