ripped sidewall...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2013 5:26 PM

the sidewall on my tire is ripped is this gonna cause problems? like do i need to start saving now? i took my pegs off so i would start riding park more so i dont think that will be a problem...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/27/2013 5:30 PM

Theyll eventually blow out i would start saving for some new ones. for now i you could cover it up with duct tape this kid i know did that and it seemed to work for a little

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/27/2013 5:31 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Theyll eventually blow out i would start saving for some new ones. for now i you could cover it up with duct tape this kid i ...more

kthanks.. thats essentially all i needed.. have any ideas for a better thread to switch ths too.. i dont want to leave this stupid one here lol

|

Deviant BMX store

7/27/2013 5:45 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Theyll eventually blow out i would start saving for some new ones. for now i you could cover it up with duct tape this kid i ...more

Exactly what Tom said! Take the Tyre off the Rim & put a few layers of Duct Tape on the INSIDE of the Tyre, The reason behind this is that the outside of the Tyre will protect the Tape & stop it from ripping off & leaving you fucked again mid Ride!

|

7/27/2013 7:13 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Topsey wrote:

Exactly what Tom said! Take the Tyre off the Rim & put a few layers of Duct Tape on the INSIDE of the Tyre, The reason ...more

That wasn't me lolol

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/27/2013 7:41 PM

If you go to a hardware store you can buy SMALL rubber patches in the car aisle at some stores. It comes with between 24-48 patches for about 4$. Use those to cover the rip on the inside & You can use the leftovers on tubes if you let the patch dry on the tube for like 2 days. Since theyre so thick they dont like to stick very much But they work on tires perfectly for me.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/27/2013 8:18 PM

welp.. today was sucky... My sprocket bolt that i had ghetto rigged finally broke so either way i have to spend a bunvh of money at dans so im just gonna order a new tire... yall can let this thread just die.. or add more so it can be searched.. but lets face it nobody searches first. i know i didnt.

|

Deviant BMX store

7/27/2013 8:22 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

welp.. today was sucky... My sprocket bolt that i had ghetto rigged finally broke so either way i have to spend a bunvh of ...more

Spend 30$ & use promo code XPH2020NR for free shipping

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/28/2013 12:22 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

welp.. today was sucky... My sprocket bolt that i had ghetto rigged finally broke so either way i have to spend a bunvh of ...more

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Spend 30$ & use promo code XPH2020NR for free shipping

dans comp?? thanks mate! i needed one haha ive been trying to shave like 5 bucks off of my order just so i could get everything lol

|

Deviant BMX store