Related:
Create New Tag
DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
7/27/2013 5:26 PM

the sidewall on my tire is ripped is this gonna cause problems? like do i need to start saving now? i took my pegs off so i would start riding park more so i dont think that will be a problem...

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
7/27/2013 5:30 PM

Theyll eventually blow out i would start saving for some new ones. for now i you could cover it up with duct tape this kid i know did that and it seemed to work for a little

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/27/2013 5:31 PM
handlebar-to-face wrote:

Theyll eventually blow out ...more

kthanks.. thats essentially all i needed.. have any ideas for a better thread to switch ths too.. i dont want to leave this stupid one here lol

Deviant BMX store

Topsey Topsey
7/27/2013 5:45 PM
handlebar-to-face wrote:

Exactly what Tom said! Take the Tyre off the Rim & put a few layers of Duct Tape on the INSIDE of the Tyre, The reason behind this is that the outside of the Tyre will protect the Tape & stop it from ripping off & leaving you fucked again mid Ride!

tomdon tomdon
7/27/2013 7:13 PM
handlebar-to-face wrote:

Topsey wrote:

Exactly what Tom said! ...more

That wasn't me lolol

I'm on the vital legit list!

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
7/27/2013 7:41 PM

If you go to a hardware store you can buy SMALL rubber patches in the car aisle at some stores. It comes with between 24-48 patches for about 4$. Use those to cover the rip on the inside & You can use the leftovers on tubes if you let the patch dry on the tube for like 2 days. Since theyre so thick they dont like to stick very much But they work on tires perfectly for me.

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/27/2013 8:18 PM

welp.. today was sucky... My sprocket bolt that i had ghetto rigged finally broke so either way i have to spend a bunvh of money at dans so im just gonna order a new tire... yall can let this thread just die.. or add more so it can be searched.. but lets face it nobody searches first. i know i didnt.

Deviant BMX store

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
7/27/2013 8:22 PM
DeviantBMX123 wrote:

welp.. today was sucky... ...more

Spend 30$ & use promo code XPH2020NR for free shipping

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/28/2013 12:22 PM
DeviantBMX123 wrote:

welp.. today was sucky... ...more

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Spend 30$ & use promo ...more

dans comp?? thanks mate! i needed one haha ive been trying to shave like 5 bucks off of my order just so i could get everything lol

Deviant BMX store

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP