rolling your ankle.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2013 7:36 PM

i rolled it a few weeks ago doing a double peg. now i roll it at least five times a week. it seems easier to roll than before. i dont know if i somehow "stripped" the bone or something but its always sore and i just did it again today grinding up a slide.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/14/2013 7:52 PM

Dude make circles with your ankles for 13 minutes a day and you will develop ankle strenth

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/14/2013 8:00 PM

You damaged tendons/ ligaments. Wrap it up for a week or 2, and then do some exercises to help it.... If you can, try to stay off your bike too. It will help you heal faster. Trust me, i went through the same shit and ignored this advice and it took over a year and a half for a full recovery and i have now given myself tendonosis from injuriing it without proper healing

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/14/2013 8:48 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

You damaged tendons/ ligaments. Wrap it up for a week or 2, and then do some exercises to help it.... If you can, try to stay off your bike too. It will help you heal faster. Trust me, i went through the same shit and ignored this advice and it took over a year and a half for a full recovery and i have now given myself tendonosis from injuriing it without proper healing

what do i wrap it up with?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/14/2013 8:52 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

Use a ankle brace from big 5

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/14/2013 9:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2013 9:16 PM

How the hell do you even roll you're ankle from grinds?
EdIt: your*

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/14/2013 9:17 PM

Look up ankle strengthening excercise and start building up strength in it again

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/14/2013 9:27 PM

Gump wrote:

Look up ankle strengthening excercise and start building up strength in it again

this is actually really good advice i already found some

1)Stand in front of a table or chair
2)Place your hands on the table/chair for balance
3)Raise yourself up on the tips of your toes
4)Remain on your toes for six seconds
5)Slowly return to standing position
6)Repeat 10 times

1)Stand in front of a table or chair
2)Place your hands on the table/chair for balance
3)Rock back on your heals lifting your toes off the floor
4)Remain on your heals for six seconds
5)Slowly return to standing position
6)Repeat 10 times

1)Sit up straight with your back against a wall and your feet out in front of you with your knees straight
2)Slowly turn your left foot inward and hold this position for six seconds
3)Now turn your foot slowly outward and hold for another six seconds
4)Repeat this exercise 10 times
5)Repeat steps 1-4 with the right foot
For added difficulty use theraband to provide resistance

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

5/15/2013 6:13 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

an ace bandage. it wont make your ankle immobilized, but it will support it some.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/15/2013 4:36 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

How the hell do you even roll you're ankle from grinds?
EdIt: your*

i tried feebling down a hubble thing and i put my foot down because i landed weird and i nose dived went over the bars and hurt my ankle, it didnt get that swollen tho i just waited until it stopped hurting and i rode easy on it

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

5/15/2013 4:57 PM

RICE

rest
ice
compression
elevation

Gotta heal up properly before you ride again. It takes time... Land your shit or practice a different way to bail. Maybe don't try tricks that you can't handle? I understand shit happens, but 5 times a week is kinda riturted.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting