rough start

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2011 3:58 PM

ok so this year of riding has been........ well ill let you decide and yes this is my cool story bro

so this year ive had 2 bikes get stolen
ive broken my jaw and missed out on 2 months of riding and a competition
so ive only rode about a month of this year and spent over 2 grand in parts already and now im riding a kink curb lol with a custom eclat seat
and most recently i was hospitalized with an infection called sepsis not sure how to spell it and just got released yesterday i was in for 5 days

the only good things that ive accomplished rideing this year is my flairs and i got my brother riding bmx now

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

7/22/2011 4:03 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
On the upside,it can only get better.
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/22/2011 4:04 PM

bloghogs wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]
On the upside,it can only get better.

i hope so lol

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/22/2011 4:09 PM

i've had 2 bikes stolen too. 1 this year 1 last summer. it really sucks doesn't it.

|

7/22/2011 4:14 PM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

i've had 2 bikes stolen too. 1 this year 1 last summer. it really sucks doesn't it.

yes it does lol no more cable locks for me

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/22/2011 4:19 PM

I got my old diamond back joker stolen in 09, looked for it for 3 days and on the third day we found a kid riding it around a huge group of kids. Got it back and it was painted white. Crappy bike but it was MY bike.

|

7/22/2011 4:26 PM

Rebel4055 wrote:

I got my old diamond back joker stolen in 09, looked for it for 3 days and on the third day we found a kid riding it around a huge group of kids. Got it back and it was painted white. Crappy bike but it was MY bike.

nice man ive never gotten a bike back in my life

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/22/2011 4:32 PM

Small town I live in. Everyone knows somebody.

|

7/22/2011 7:11 PM

Is that an STD?

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/22/2011 7:30 PM

Effting wrote:

Is that an STD?

haha no i wish then i would have at least gotten laid but its like an infection that gets in your blood stream and totally disables you in hours like i got it some time in the night and when i woke up my right shoulder was in so much pain i couldnt move it and my chest and back were in some major pain all on the right side and i couldnt breath and ended up in the hospital for a week getting blood tests and antibiotics

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/22/2011 7:32 PM

Effting wrote:

Is that an STD?

bricerbmx wrote:

haha no i wish then i would have at least gotten laid but its like an infection that gets in your blood stream and totally disables you in hours like i got it some time in the night and when i woke up my right shoulder was in so much pain i couldnt move it and my chest and back were in some major pain all on the right side and i couldnt breath and ended up in the hospital for a week getting blood tests and antibiotics

Damn that fucking sucks! I have been having problems with my heel for a while now, and got a boot on today. But hope you get well, and carry a gun haha

|

7/22/2011 7:35 PM

Effting wrote:

Is that an STD?

bricerbmx wrote:

Effting wrote:

Damn that fucking sucks! I have been having problems with my heel for a while now, and got a boot on today. But hope you get well, and carry a gun haha

thanks man you to hope your ankle heals up its a pretty important part of bmx

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/22/2011 7:46 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

Effting wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

Taught myself to ride on my tippy toes :D

|

7/22/2011 8:07 PM

Effting wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

Effting wrote:

Taught myself to ride on my tippy toes :D

nicely done i can do some things one handed and i learned to ride with a broken thumb wink

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/22/2011 8:56 PM

How do you get two bikes stolen in a year? Are you dumb?

|

7/22/2011 9:32 PM

Kenealy wrote:

well one magically disapeared when i was in the hospital with my jaw operation and the other got stolen from tim hortons while i was getting a coffee in the span of about 3 minutes

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/22/2011 11:05 PM

Kenealy wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

well one magically disapeared when i was in the hospital with my jaw operation and the other got stolen from tim hortons while i was getting a coffee in the span of about 3 minutes

No offense dude, but if the bike looks good, it's gonna get stolen quick. It's more than worth the two minutes to lock the bike up.

|