s&m frames

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2010 8:30 PM

does anyone have them? What is that supertherm stuff they are made out of? Is it any good, how does it feel?

|

5/18/2010 8:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2010 8:33 PM

i think supertherm is their heat treating process. not sure tho too lazy to look it up

there frames are good, not sure i would trust the cardona or randy brown tho, saw pics of some snapped

|

crystal meth

5/18/2010 8:33 PM

Harry95 wrote:

i think supertherm is their heat treating process. not sure tho too lazy to look it up

there frames are good, not sure i would trust the cardona or randy brown tho, saw pics of some snapped

what harry said and i dont think anyone owns them

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

5/18/2010 8:35 PM

yea i wouldnt either, just way too light to trust i was thinking bout the atf. But i think i read its like a combination of metals. Just wanted to know if anyone had them and if they are nice

|

5/18/2010 8:36 PM

mitchelljordan wrote:

yea i wouldnt either, just way too light to trust i was thinking bout the atf. But i think i read its like a combination of metals. Just wanted to know if anyone had them and if they are nice

the atf looks pretty solid. ltf is good too

|

crystal meth

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:34 AM

http://www.odysseybmx.com/...in-a-material-world/#article

Edit: it's towards the bottom but read the whole thing.
|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/18/2010 8:37 PM

Yeah I'd say go ATF. Looks sweet.

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

5/18/2010 8:37 PM

dude the ATF is sick def sold frame and very strong ive rode a few trails on one if your going to buy it you cant go wrong bro you know they are testing a new frame called WTF looks so sick

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

5/18/2010 8:51 PM

cupovjoe wrote: http://www.odysseybmx.com/...in-a-material-world/#article

Edit: it's towards the bottom but read the whole thing.

thanks man that helped alot.

|