s.o.m.p

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2014 7:44 PM

Anyone else gonna pick up a pair of Nigel Sylvester's new shoe.

|

making half retarded post at the moment

3/4/2014 7:48 PM

Nope, hate Nike and dont like Nigel sylvester

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/4/2014 7:54 PM

BLASPHEMY

|

making half retarded post at the moment

3/4/2014 7:56 PM

Little bit late homie haha I made a thread of this. But yah I would if I have money. Hopefully hypebeasts don't steal all the opportunities ; you release a shoe and the instant anyone finds out they want it before even knowing what they're about.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/4/2014 8:17 PM

I hate Nike, I don't know why. Just never liked them clothing/shoe-wise. but I fucking loved Writing On The Wall

Not a fan of Nigel either.

|

3/4/2014 8:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2014 8:26 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Little bit late homie haha I made a thread of this. But yah I would if I have money. Hopefully hypebeasts don't steal all the ...more

Most likely will happen, a bunch of swagfag "shoe collectors" at my school were talking about them, funny thing is they didnt even know who nigel was all they could say was "yo he's tight, he rides with so much swag he's dope", keep in mind they didnt even know he rode bmx until i told them

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/4/2014 9:00 PM

I want them, too much money though, would be even better if they were mid tops

|

3/4/2014 9:02 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Most likely will happen, a bunch of swagfag "shoe collectors" at my school were talking about them, funny thing is they didnt ...more

Exactly what I mean. I'd cop a pair for Nigel and his passion for getting BMX out there. And the history of DUNK shoes in freestyle sports. They look great too.

If I get money and there's some left I'll buy them. People who get shit because it's the hype / trend ruin it for the people that have a passion.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/4/2014 11:40 PM

I won't. I wouldn't get a pair of shoes purely because there someones signature shoe (Although I like the EtniesxT1 RVMs and shoes like that). I also don't really like Nike because even though plenty of their shoes are nice (Including the Nigel ones), I always think of them as a a sort of chavvy brand because that's what they were like to me less than two years ago, and they still are to a certain extent.

|

3/5/2014 6:15 AM

Probably nop.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx