satanic BMX companies

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2014 8:04 PM

i know oddyssey and gsport and maybe sunday are satan worshippers ( how else could they make such strong parts?) but what other companies are satanic?

|

12/12/2014 8:36 PM

yes that's definitely it

|

12/12/2014 8:41 PM

this is the best post ive ever seen

|

12/12/2014 8:55 PM

Yea we should not support companys that have pentagrams on there parts like subrosa thts why I never buy there shit.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/12/2014 10:19 PM

That explain why everyone dick rides Aaron Ross , all the 11 year olds sell their souls to ride highlighters and keyboards

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/13/2014 3:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2014 3:52 AM

Glad to see more people becoming more aware of this

I would have to say just about every bike company is satanic in some way or another

Daily grind makes it obvious that they worship the demon baphoment
Stranger is another obvious satanic company that uses pentagrams and other satanic crap

off subject but Seen this when i went on a ride yesterday made me sick

PhotoPhoto

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/13/2014 8:07 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Glad to see more people becoming more aware of this

I would have to say just about every bike company is satanic in some way or another

Daily grind makes it obvious that they worship the demon baphoment
Stranger is another obvious satanic company that uses pentagrams and other satanic crap

off subject but Seen this when i went on a ride yesterday made me sick

PhotoPhoto

Geez man I hate strip malls too but not this much

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/13/2014 8:20 AM

Photo

Photo
|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/13/2014 8:22 AM

Gr8 b8 m8

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/13/2014 9:47 AM

I'm starting to question what this site is becoming.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/13/2014 9:55 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I'm starting to question what this site is becoming.

Less blind thats for sure

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/13/2014 12:55 PM

I had an FBM that came stock covered in pentagram and sheeps head stickers

|

Smoke Drink Die

12/13/2014 1:51 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Gr8 b8 m8

thanks dude

|

12/13/2014 1:54 PM

Best thread ever lol

|

My FBM bike check

12/13/2014 5:29 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Gr8 b8 m8

Great bait mate

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2014 5:31 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Gr8 b8 m8

Great bait mate

Gr8 transl8 m8

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/13/2014 5:36 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Gr8 b8 m8

Great bait mate

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Gr8 transl8 m8

Sl8 your wrists mate

|

13 years old

12/13/2014 5:46 PM

Ya'll muthafuckas need Jesus

I mean i definitely think that lots of these companies have some devil worship. Like i mean as soon as i started praying to our dark lord i instantly got a sunday and odyssey parts and got really good like idk wtf to think.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/13/2014 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2014 7:00 PM

I want to get a Stranger x OSS x Cult bike and ride through a church

EDIT ; Manual through a churchill

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/13/2014 7:02 PM

I want to go to church with my little devil 666 shirt on just to get a kick out people's reactions

|

12/13/2014 8:22 PM

I thought this was going to be about the edgy brands like cult

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/13/2014 8:42 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Almost forgot about them although i recently got some dehart tires (probably because the kenda logo is much bigger)

But yea they are extremely satanic its sickens me all of bmx has gone down hill... reality check bmx companies have been satanic from the start i believe

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2014 8:44 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I want to go to church with my little devil 666 shirt on just to get a kick out people's reactions

I used to have a button adhered to my old stem that just said 666.

Got some fun reactions out of that. A kid at a skate park thought I worshiped the devil because of that and just to fuck with him I told him I did and that I love Satan and he got freaked out and got the hell away from me.

Going to church with a Little Devil shirt on would be pretty funny though, they'd probably start dousing you in holy water haha

|

12/13/2014 8:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I used to have a button adhered to my old stem that just said 666.

Got some fun reactions out of that. A kid at a skate park thought I worshiped the devil because of that and just to fuck with him I told him I did and that I love Satan and he got freaked out and got the hell away from me.

Going to church with a Little Devil shirt on would be pretty funny though, they'd probably start dousing you in holy water haha

Theyd "pray for me"

Otherwise known as talking to the ceiling while holding your own hands.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/13/2014 8:50 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Almost forgot about them although i recently got some dehart tires (probably because the kenda logo is much bigger)

But yea they are extremely satanic its sickens me all of bmx has gone down hill... reality check bmx companies have been satanic from the start i believe

They arent actually satanic they just do it to piss people like you off

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/13/2014 8:52 PM

The 2013 Kink Liberty had a sticker of that stupid pyramid with the eye on it and it had a skeleton Uncle Sam sticker so made Kink in part of the Illuminati.

|

12/13/2014 9:44 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

notorious NIG wrote:

They arent actually satanic they just do it to piss people like you off

Who said im mad there the ones who have purposely made their selfs hell bound if anything it saddens me anyone would stoop so low just to own a bike company or to do impossible tricks on a bike

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2014 11:39 PM

This shirt really pisses me off!!! Like seriously!?? I would knock down and burn that shirt if I saw someone wearing it! "Satan is waitin" what has subrosa done? I never buy these brands:cult, subrosa,stranger, fmb!Photo

|

12/14/2014 12:05 AM

I'm not even religious or anti-religion, and I still believe that some companies get a bit out of hands sometimes..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/14/2014 12:59 AM

That subrosa shirt kicks ass I want one

Got the get used to it video not long ago that team shreds

|