Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/14/2014 8:11 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

believe whatever the fuck u wanna believe in. No one else cares. /thread

I care
because i don't want to see anymore people have to go to hell

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/14/2014 9:16 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm not even religious or anti-religion, and I still believe that some companies get a bit out of hands sometimes..

Yeah I agree. They're just doing it for shock value and it doesn't give BMX a good rep.

|

12/14/2014 9:31 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm not even religious or anti-religion, and I still believe that some companies get a bit out of hands sometimes..

GorillaKing37 wrote:

Yeah I agree. They're just doing it for shock value and it doesn't give BMX a good rep.

Nope bmx has become lame as the skater scene anymore use tonbe awesome then became corrupt

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/14/2014 10:00 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

GorillaKing37 wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Nope bmx has become lame as the skater scene anymore use tonbe awesome then became corrupt

I figured out why all your parts break! All bmx companies are satanic so when a strong christian such as yourself rides them they break to try to harm you.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/14/2014 10:25 AM

GorillaKing37 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I figured out why all your parts break! All bmx companies are satanic so when a strong christian such as yourself rides them ...more

Lmao, yes that must be it smile

but seriously some people take crap way too serious, I thought this thread was like a joke at first just trolling, but some people here are serious I mean do you guys really think these company's worship?

its cool if you're a religious person (my wife is), but in my opinion its all bull crap, I grew up Catholic and then I grew up and figured out its bull crap they tell you to scare the shit out of you, none of it makes any fucking sense and it's hilarious to me now.

just live your life, be happy, be a good person.

|

My FBM bike check

12/14/2014 11:13 AM

extreme sports are sort of tied to a deviant culture, kids trying to rebel and shit
making your (likely religious) parents mad is made easy with satanic shirts, so its perfect marketing IMO

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/14/2014 11:23 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

extreme sports are sort of tied to a deviant culture, kids trying to rebel and shit
making your (likely religious) parents ...more

666% accurate

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/14/2014 11:26 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I figured out why all your parts break! All bmx companies are satanic so when a strong christian such as yourself rides them ...more

Flea wrote:

Lmao, yes that must be it smile

but seriously some people take crap way too serious, I thought this thread was like a joke at ...more

This. You don't need religion to be a good person.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/14/2014 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2014 1:34 PM

Why would Jesus make a bad ramp builder

He'd get himself nailed to the boards

Had to be done

|

12/14/2014 1:56 PM

Subrosa sells sweat pants called "Satan is sweatin'." And I believe they have Satan looking through a pentagram on the leg or something like that.

If that isn't out of hand, I don't know what is.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/14/2014 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2014 2:06 PM

You didn't see the matching satin is waitin shirt posted on page 1 of this thread

|

12/14/2014 2:12 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Subrosa sells sweat pants called "Satan is sweatin'." And I believe they have Satan looking through a pentagram on the leg or ...more

Those kinds of clothes should be illegal!!!

|

12/14/2014 2:14 PM

Illegal you wouldn't want that that'd be violating your first amendment rights

|

12/14/2014 2:16 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Subrosa sells sweat pants called "Satan is sweatin'." And I believe they have Satan looking through a pentagram on the leg or ...more

mantaymark wrote:

Maybe not illegal. That might be a bit excessive. I just think it's completely unnecessary for a great company like Subrosa to feel the need to put Satan on their clothing to attract buyers.

|

YouTube

12/14/2014 3:00 PM

GorillaKing37 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Probably right about that, im going to oil down my bike with holy oil to prevent this

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/14/2014 3:01 PM

Stocksy wrote:

mantaymark wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

Maybe not illegal. That might be a bit excessive. I just think it's completely unnecessary for a great company like Subrosa to ...more

I think it should only be available to people 18 and older that would make more sense

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/14/2014 3:14 PM

I think it should only be available to people 18 and older that would make more sense

I just think that if a company isn't all about satanism, they shouldn't put it on their clothes.

It makes sense to me why OSS exploits marijuana use on their clothing because their company's name is OnSomeShit. So for them to promote drugs makes sense. I don't agree with it but it makes sense to me.

I didn't know this but apparently, representing Satanism on your clothing is a new trend. So my theory is, Subrosa is just hopping on the bandwagon and producing clothing that is trendy.

Not a bad marketing plan but it's still unnecessary.

|

YouTube

12/14/2014 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2014 3:52 PM

DK
Eclat
Volume
Eastern
Liberty
Stolen

G-sport
Odessy
Diamondback
Lotek
Ilegal
Kink
Etnies
|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

12/14/2014 3:52 PM

You mean devil right not devel

|

12/14/2014 4:06 PM

cro tec wrote: DK
Eclat
Volume
Eastern
Liberty
Stolen

G-sport
Odessy
Diamondback
Lotek
Ilegal
Kink
Etnies

Illuminati Confirmed.

|

YouTube

12/14/2014 4:20 PM

-Odyssey & Sunday both use 41 thermal heat treatment to make their parts very very strong.
-41 is a number
-4 - 1 = 3
-there are 3 points in a triangle. illuminati confirmed
-Odyssey has 3 syllables, Sunday has 2, both use 41 thermal
-3 x 2 = 6
-6 is 1/3 of the devil's number, and if a triangle has 3 points, a 6 on each point is 666
-41 thermal is the heat treatment
-heat is hot, like hell
-hell & 666 both pertain to the devil
-????????
-Satanic companies confirmed.

|

12/14/2014 4:24 PM

Stocksy wrote:

mantaymark wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

Maybe not illegal. That might be a bit excessive. I just think it's completely unnecessary for a great company like Subrosa to ...more

subrosa makes terrible frames
ive seen more cracked nosters than i can count

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/14/2014 4:39 PM

eskimojay wrote:

You mean devil right not devel

yea tongue

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

12/14/2014 5:05 PM

So would you guys be pissed if a BMX company put crosses and Jesus on their clothes? Should that be illegal? Should that be only for people 18 and older? If not, that's a double standard.

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/14/2014 5:10 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

So would you guys be pissed if a BMX company put crosses and Jesus on their clothes? Should that be illegal? Should that be ...more

No they wouldn't be pissed at all. Good ole hypocritical religious folk

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/14/2014 5:15 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

So would you guys be pissed if a BMX company put crosses and Jesus on their clothes? Should that be illegal? Should that be ...more

If i were to spend money on bmx clothes i would just want a company logo or something...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/14/2014 5:19 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

That's better than satan at least!!

|

12/14/2014 5:23 PM

It's funny how many people complain about seeing that stuff on shirts when they don't stop to realize that there's this crazy idea called don't fucking buy it then.

Is anyone forcing any of you to buy satanic clothing? No.

Then don't fucking complain. Some people like that, some don't. Ruining it for the people who might like it just because you think it's offensive or something is pretty stupid.

Would I think a shirt with Jesus riding a bike is dumb? Perhaps, but I'm not gonna get in a pissy fit about it online saying how it's fucking stupid and should be taken off the market right away. I'd just lol to myself & move on.

|

12/14/2014 5:27 PM

T shirt hell has some pretty cool shirts with Jesus on them you guys should check them out here's just one of their awesome shirt designs
Photo

|