seat high or low

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2013 7:42 AM

so tell me do you guys and girls have a high seat or a low seat and tell me why

|

ride or die

4/13/2013 7:43 AM

personal preference, i ride the seat high, only if its a fat seat, if its slim seat i run it slammed

|

4/13/2013 7:43 AM

A fist cause I do what I want.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/13/2013 7:44 AM

High.

1) it looks better
2) it feels better

|

4/13/2013 7:59 AM

Low I like it as low as possible lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/13/2013 8:03 AM

I like it High because:
I don't do Whips
I like to feel part of the Bike, not like the Bike is underneath me, like I'm in the Bike
It's better for T-Bogs and the like
Most importantly, I like to sit down. I like to sit down when I'm not doing anything. I like to sit down when I'm riding back from somewhere and I'm tired out. I like to do sit down Fakies and Feebles.

I run about 4-5" of Post with a 9" Standover, just enough so I can pedal sat down.

|

4/13/2013 8:12 AM

High slim seat. But it's the Tree seat so it's more comfortable than most fat seats. Feels better, I can sit down easier, I can sit down and fakie, I can sit down and pedal, and it also looks amazing. Slammed seats look literally retarded.

Over a fist of post with an 8.25" standover.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/13/2013 8:22 AM

Mines currently slammed only cause my Allen bolt on seat clamp is rusted on and rounded off cannot undo it to rise the seat cause I fell onto it off a jump an slammed it with my body weight haha !!! And since cannot get it off

|

4/13/2013 8:46 AM

Fist of post for me, cant be dealing with anal penetration angles too (however thats a whole new thread lol)

|

4/13/2013 8:47 AM

a fist full !

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/13/2013 8:50 AM

depends, i just carry a backpack with allan keys etc to adjust whenever

|

Bruh

4/13/2013 9:35 AM

1 inch fat seat fill everyone in their sleep. I like it low enough that the seat doesnt hit the ground if i fall

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/13/2013 11:22 AM

Topsey wrote:

Fist of post for me, cant be dealing with anal penetration angles too (however thats a whole new thread lol)

Yeah same, I pretty much run mine Inline with the Ground.

|

4/13/2013 12:59 PM

Like 4 fingers of post, I sit on my seat alot when im cruising so slammed isn't really an option unless i want my knees to be at my shoulders. Also my frame has a 8.25 stand over so the raised seat gives me a little more control in spins almost like a higher standover would. And slammed seats look like shit IMO

|

4/13/2013 2:01 PM

ive got like an inch... I want it a bit higher but it seems everytime i change the height of my seat the damn seat clamp breaks...

|

4/13/2013 2:41 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Like 4 fingers of post, I sit on my seat alot when im cruising so slammed isn't really an option unless i want my knees to be at my shoulders. Also my frame has a 8.25 stand over so the raised seat gives me a little more control in spins almost like a higher standover would. And slammed seats look like shit IMO

Im running a similar set up to you. Slammed seats do look shit & as you mentioned, knees in shoulders if you try to pedal lol.

|

4/13/2013 3:57 PM

mines low but like 3 fingers

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/13/2013 5:48 PM

Normally I run my 330 post down as far as I goes which normally gives me a fist and a half. But since I'm running a teirra and they have a stupid tapered seat post I'm running a normal post abit over the min insertion line think its about a fist

Also fat seats ftw. Slims suck

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/13/2013 8:07 PM

I used to have a slammed seat for looks. I raised it after getting a fat seat and haven't bothered to change it. I mainly solo sesh so sometimes I sit and chill for a bit.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/13/2013 10:12 PM

My seat still scrapes the ground a bit when I drop my bike. If I run 4 pegs, it barely doesn't scrape the ground, but I went back to 2 pegs.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/14/2013 2:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2013 2:58 AM

I've started ride with a high seat only becuase having it low was giving me a sore back and my seat not the softest seat out

|

ride or die

4/14/2013 7:16 AM

i have a fat seat with my post around almost an inch or so. i dont like the way it looks when its high. ill probably start making it higher so my bag never hits my tire.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/14/2013 1:06 PM

As low as I can with still being able to pedal while sitting down. Cruising the streets all day sucks for me when I have to stand up the whole time.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

4/14/2013 1:08 PM

Not too high not too low, just right.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/14/2013 3:23 PM

Gump wrote:

Normally I run my 330 post down as far as I goes which normally gives me a fist and a half. But since I'm running a teirra and they have a stupid tapered seat post I'm running a normal post abit over the min insertion line think its about a fist

Also fat seats ftw. Slims suck

You clearly haven't ridden a Tree Slim seat, haha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/14/2013 5:52 PM

Four wrote:

Low I like it as low as possible lol.

Dude, are you sure we arent the same person? Like everything you say is what I would say.
Whats your favorite color?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest