selling bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2008 6:50 PM

my bike is like 600 dollars. i live in one of the shittiest town in my area. i don't ride too much here because they see my bike and they probably would stolen it. i was thinking on selling my bike in like 500 because it has just lik 3 stock parts and then i was thinking on buy a kink liberty or kink whip and with the rest of the money save it to buy a second hand laptop or just save it. if they see that i don't have a really good bike they don't will stolen it. waht do you guy think of it? and i would be able to ride more.

|

8/18/2008 7:43 PM

thats stupid, just be careful with your bike

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

8/18/2008 7:46 PM

and take an english class

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

8/18/2008 9:13 PM

dude if you were livivng here where i live you probably were thinking about doing the same thing.

|

8/18/2008 11:49 PM

people steal walmart bikes

half the dumbass kids who steal bikes dont know the difference between a custom LTF and a shitty stock kink, a bike is a bike to them

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/19/2008 12:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:06 PM

i had a dude at a park trying to sell me a bike with s&m frame forks seat and other great parts for 50 dollars, they dont care what they take or what its worth they just want a couple bucks quick, so ride carefullly, look confident in yourself (alot of people out here wont fuck with you if you look like you wont take shit), carry a knife, and be ready to haul ass at anytime. AND NEVER shit talk to anyone cause they probally got friends, and maybe guns. if you are living with your parents try to convince them to get homeowners insurance, theres a deductable but as long as you have proof of what was on the bike (receipts, photos, etc) the insurance will cover it if you call the police and file a report if you are jacked. i live on my own and i have renters insurance, i got jumped by 4 dudes one night and my insurance paid for a new bike (well most of it)

|

8/19/2008 12:46 AM

srry for the length

|

8/19/2008 9:03 AM

i know here where i live they steal the walmart bikes because i had meet people who had tell me how they do it. and they were stealing crapy bikes. but they see my bikes is in good condition and clean. i can do something that is not clean it but i think is b etter to sell it buy a kink whip or kink liberty and save the rest of the money. if they steal it i would have some money. i would be able to ride more with the other bike and i don;t think they will steal it because i wouldn't et them do it.

|

8/19/2008 9:10 AM

when I was younger I was drunk walking home from a house party when I stole a girls bike because I was tired of walking. You won't get much for your bike so I would just keep it since it is worth so much. You could remove any stickers and spray paint it some ugly ass color though. But that doesn't mean it won't get stolen.

|

8/19/2008 9:42 AM

do you ride street? if not you could start, thatd rough up your bike a bit as far as scratches and shit goes

|

8/19/2008 9:51 AM

mine looks and sounds like shit
nobody will steal it
even if i put a sign on it that said please steal and put it on my front lawn

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!