shadow chainbreaker?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2010 8:33 AM

will it work with other chains like the kmc kool? ive been through 2 walmart chainbreakers, so i got the metal park tool breaker, and it broke to. i dont have 30 bucks to buy the blue park tool, so i was wondering if the shadow conspiracay chainbreaker will work with other chains. since it only cost eighteen i fugured i might as well pay 3 bucks for thn the metal park tool if it will work and last

|

11/18/2010 8:49 AM

my shadow chain tool broke the first time i used it. You HAVE to go with the park tool and get the ct 7 for your shadow chain. Later if you have to get the ct 5 but you probably don't need the 5 just get the ct-7 anything else is a waist of time and money bro

|

Now don't quote me on this one...

11/18/2010 9:29 AM

Get it, the only way itll break is by user malfunction, dont be a dumb ass make sure the pin is all the way on the pin not the chain sidewall

|

11/18/2010 10:16 AM

i have had a walmart chainbreaker for over a year now and still use it,you must not be using them right if you went through a park tool and 2 walmarts

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

11/18/2010 11:24 AM

well i have a kmc kool, and i broke 2 walmarts within an hour. he bottom broke off and the ridges in it bent

|

11/18/2010 11:26 AM

collin86 wrote:

well i have a kmc kool, and i broke 2 walmarts within an hour. he bottom broke off and the ridges in it bent

yeah i got a kmc cool too.i few of the link panels broke off the breaker but i can still use it, plus like i said i've had t for well over a year

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

11/18/2010 11:39 AM

collin86 wrote:

stevenpailesbmx wrote:

yeah i got a kmc cool too.i few of the link panels broke off the breaker but i can still use it, plus like i said i've had t for well over a year

well maby i just got a couple bad ones. im gonna order the ct5 cause when i had that one it worked well, just the oin broke. and when i got a new pin one of my friends took it and lost it at the trails.

|

11/18/2010 1:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2010 8:14 AM

who cares a chain breaker is a chain breaker unless u have one of those funky ones whitch arent compatible with some chains
and the park chain breaker is the best

|

>Bike Check< Haro FORUM Intro lite

11/18/2010 1:48 PM

well i have to break a chain soon and all i have is the shadow one. kmc710sl being broke by a shadow one, my brother said it would work

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/18/2010 1:50 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

Get it, the only way itll break is by user malfunction, dont be a dumb ass make sure the pin is all the way on the pin not the chain sidewall

'tis true. i've broken one chain breaker, and that's cause i got bored and was putting holes in pennies and shit.

|

11/19/2010 7:52 AM

bump!, tell me if it will work with regular cains!

|

11/19/2010 8:53 AM

if you can find topeak in the usa get those. my £7 Topeak chain tool works with any chain.

|

11/19/2010 8:55 AM

get the most expensive park tool chain breaker u can and just be done with it. within a year my shadow breaker broke twice to where its barely usable. guess its user error. that why im never letting friends borrow it again cos they don know how to use shit

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

11/19/2010 8:56 AM

oh and yes the shadow breaker works with regular chains and half links

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

11/19/2010 10:24 AM

gstring02 wrote:

oh and yes the shadow breaker works with regular chains and half links

thanks. about time somebody gave me a strait answer

|

11/19/2010 10:29 AM

i got a breaker from my lbs when i got the last couple parts to finish my first bike and its running strong 3 years later... only 8 bucks.

and yeah a shadow breaker will work.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

11/19/2010 12:33 PM

gstring02 wrote:

get the most expensive park tool chain breaker u can and just be done with it. within a year my shadow breaker broke twice to where its barely usable. guess its user error. that why im never letting friends borrow it again cos they don know how to use shit

This. All Park tools have a lifetime guarantee.

|

11/19/2010 12:34 PM

gstring02 wrote:

Jawz13 wrote:

no they dont

|

11/19/2010 12:40 PM

yes, it works with any chain, i've used mine on a few different chains before.

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

11/19/2010 12:45 PM

gstring02 wrote:

Jawz13 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

no they dont

Um, yea they do. Park tools limited Lifetime Warranty

|