shadow conspiracy hubs?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/21/2013 11:02 AM

was wondering which shadow hub is louder the raptor or the btr? from the videos ive seen its the raptor.

|

9/21/2013 11:08 AM

I think the raptor is louder but I would imagine that they are both pretty loud since they are both 4 pawls. If you want a loud hub clean all the grease of of the driver and engagement ring and put some light chain lube on there and it should be loud and engage better.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/21/2013 11:10 AM

i don't have any experience with the btr but the raptor is seriously one the nicest hubs i've ever ridden it's buttery smooth and has no slack..and yes it's annoyingly loud

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

9/21/2013 11:10 AM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I think the raptor is louder but I would imagine that they are both pretty loud since they are both 4 pawls. If you want a loud hub clean all the grease of of the driver and engagement ring and put some light chain lube on there and it should be loud and engage better.

alright thanks

|

9/21/2013 11:11 AM

No problem

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/21/2013 12:07 PM

|

don't overthink it just do it !

9/21/2013 8:04 PM

I have a raptor n it's da shit but it can skip if u don't use any light lube