shadow orbis to raptor hub to which spokes ?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2013 10:47 AM

hello everyone, i had an earlier post on here about a stock shadow stun and getting the spokes tightned. So i tried this on my own HUGE MISTAKE, idk how but i loosened up some spokes and ended up twisting my rim sad......so i will buy this one
http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/420160/Shadow_Conspiracy_Orbis_Front_Rim.html# shop lace it to a shadow hub but what size spokes should fit these with no proble? thanks

|

jimmyi.salcedo@yahoo.com
txt: 3233816668
ride.get high, fuck and die

6/6/2013 12:13 PM

Pics of rim? Sometimes when you loosen the spokes, due to the tension of the spokes the rim tends to warp, if you re-tighten them or completely unlace the wheel the rim will straighten itself out most of the time. Other than that, 188mm should be perfect for the Orbis to Raptor.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/6/2013 2:01 PM

Me? wrote:

Pics of rim? Sometimes when you loosen the spokes, due to the tension of the spokes the rim tends to warp, if you re-tighten them or completely unlace the wheel the rim will straighten itself out most of the time. Other than that, 188mm should be perfect for the Orbis to Raptor.

Orbis to Raptor? You're lacing a hub to a hub?

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/6/2013 2:02 PM

Me? wrote:

Pics of rim? Sometimes when you loosen the spokes, due to the tension of the spokes the rim tends to warp, if you re-tighten them or completely unlace the wheel the rim will straighten itself out most of the time. Other than that, 188mm should be perfect for the Orbis to Raptor.

Derek_Bolz wrote:

Orbis to Raptor? You're lacing a hub to a hub?

Oh wait the Orbis is the rim. Damn I feel silly

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/6/2013 2:34 PM

Me? wrote:

Pics of rim? Sometimes when you loosen the spokes, due to the tension of the spokes the rim tends to warp, if you re-tighten them or completely unlace the wheel the rim will straighten itself out most of the time. Other than that, 188mm should be perfect for the Orbis to Raptor.

Derek_Bolz wrote:

Orbis to Raptor? You're lacing a hub to a hub?

Derek_Bolz wrote:

Oh wait the Orbis is the rim. Damn I feel silly

lol, no big deal, when you said that, I kinda had to think about it for a second....

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/6/2013 2:51 PM

oh man i did warp my rim then FML......i guess there no point of trying to fix it since it already bent but i changed my mind guys im going for this rim instead http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/422044/G-Sport_Rollcage_Rim.html the vapor blue...i also want to get new spokes i dont trust the ones i have anymore will the 188mm spoke lenght be the same for a rollcage to a raptor ? fyi i plan on getting the shadow 14 gauge straight spokes in white to black nips.
-Thanks

|

jimmyi.salcedo@yahoo.com
txt: 3233816668
ride.get high, fuck and die

6/6/2013 11:06 PM

420bmx wrote:

oh man i did warp my rim then FML......i guess there no point of trying to fix it since it already bent but i changed my mind guys im going for this rim instead http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/422044/G-Sport_Rollcage_Rim.html the vapor blue...i also want to get new spokes i dont trust the ones i have anymore will the 188mm spoke lenght be the same for a rollcage to a raptor ? fyi i plan on getting the shadow 14 gauge straight spokes in white to black nips.
-Thanks

188 will work for any rim to the Raptor, you could get away with 189 for more adjustment, but I'd suggest 188. As for spokes, white looks terrible IMO, but it's your wheel, so it's your choice, in case you didn't know, Shadow spokes come with black nips so no need to spend more.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/7/2013 12:14 AM

Raptor Cassete to Orbis drive side:185mm non-drive side: 184.8 mm

Raptor front to Orbis 187.3mm

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/7/2013 9:53 AM

cool thanks, i will do the raptor hub to a rollcage and black shadow spokes n nips.

|

jimmyi.salcedo@yahoo.com
txt: 3233816668
ride.get high, fuck and die