delete

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2015 6:30 PM

Anyone have experience with the pegs and hub guard thinking about upgrading some things

Also it would be awesome to get a picture of the hub guard on a wheel so i can see how well it protects the hub

Thanks to anyone that can help me out

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/30/2015 7:35 PM

is this what your after? Photo

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

5/30/2015 8:06 PM

aussiebmxer wrote:

is this what your after? Photo

Yeah only at a different angle

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

5/30/2015 8:47 PM

|

5/31/2015 5:05 PM

Hmm looks like it doesn't protect the spokes like my daily grind Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

5/31/2015 8:10 PM

Don't get it, its awful, if you grind more than 1 grind per session or some shit, youll crack the plastic sleeve in one day... same with the pegs... guy I know swears by shadow and half his bike is shadow minus the frame and he cracked the SOD guard in like 1 hour.. and same with this kid that barely grinds he cracked the plastic sleeve in like 2 days,,,

|

The Trendy One
"You're Like The Dollar Store David Grant..."
xxohioanxx - "finger azn girl, finger comes out smelling like sesame chicken"

5/31/2015 8:14 PM

bkd705 wrote:

Don't get it, its awful, if you grind more than 1 grind per session or some shit, youll crack the plastic sleeve in one day... ...more

Seriously cause i wanted to get some nice durable place sleeve pegs

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit