shadow stun front wheel and animal javelin hub

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2013 9:24 AM

so im thinking of getting a shadow stun front wheel which is a shadow stun laced to a shadow raptor front hub and the animal javelin rear hub. So what do u guys think about these parts should i get them or not? could not find reveiws on search bar.(please reply)

|

7/27/2013 2:36 PM

Friend has stun to shadow and another has stun to animal the Shadow front spins longer but id say the animal in the back is stronger and louder.

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/27/2013 3:46 PM

avoid the javelin cassette. i love animal but a wrap around spring is a red flag

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/27/2013 3:57 PM

tomdon wrote:

avoid the javelin cassette. i love animal but a wrap around spring is a red flag

THIS!!!

|

7/27/2013 4:01 PM

tomdon wrote:

Topsey wrote:

THIS!!!

YUP! It would be nice if they killed of that design completely

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

7/27/2013 4:12 PM

Seriously if you want to get a decent rear hub & you can stick with the Shadow-ness (LoL) get a BTR Cassette, thing is a BEAST! It has a 4 Pawl Individually Sprung Driver, 14mm PROPER Female Axle (Which is quite hard to find atm) & the option of Alloy or the better choice CRMO Guards. If you don't get the BTR just make sure you get a Cassette Hub with Individually Sprung Pawls!

|

7/27/2013 5:22 PM

Cult Matches, ftw.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/28/2013 9:28 AM

Topsey wrote:

Seriously if you want to get a decent rear hub & you can stick with the Shadow-ness (LoL) get a BTR Cassette, thing is a ...more

what hub do u think is the best? im also thinking about the kink incite, premium stinger.cult match,madera v2,demolition rouge, odyssey antigram, cinema vx2 and the eclat dynamic hub, So which do you think is the best out of these,because there the only hubs my lbs have?

|

7/28/2013 9:39 AM

Out of those Hubs. Its between the Antigram & the Dynamic. The Antigram has a better Axle set up with a full female set up where as the Dynamic has a shemale axle. BUT... The Dynamic has a way better engagement system it has something like 120 points of engagement, That thing will engage FAST! Where as the Antigram has a 3 Pawl individually sprung set up which TBH is nothing to turn your nose up at! They both have Alloy Guard options. Its between those two, Basically pick the one you like the look of the most, you cannot go wrong with either. Odyssey Antigram or Eclat Dynamic.

|

7/28/2013 6:44 PM

Topsey wrote:

Out of those Hubs. Its between the Antigram & the Dynamic. The Antigram has a better Axle set up with a full female set up ...more

thanks for the advice ,ill probaly get the eclat hub

|

7/28/2013 11:57 PM

animals huge around where i live. i know a bunch of people who run javelins in the back including me and i havent seen one have a problem ever. still not a fan of wraparound tho

|