shall i get this bike

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2009 9:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:50 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120467933415&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_975
i know I've posted something like this before but this is like all my money so i want to make sure

whats good and whats bad about it then rate out of 10 please

i think i will change seat, its 28/9 gr i might change to 25

yeh help please

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 9:42 AM

hell yeah. leave the gear ratio. get a pivotal seat.

not sure how good "gusset" cranks are. but if they are shit get profiles and that thing is dialed as fuck.

btw all i know about gusset is that they copied wellgo's 52-mg pedal. i saw it in my local bike shop for $70 when i bought my wellgos for $30

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/12/2009 9:44 AM

oh i just went on their site. i guess they just snake everyones ideas. the cranks look like profiles.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/12/2009 9:44 AM

abod wrote:

hell yeah. leave the gear ratio. get a pivotal seat.

not sure how good "gusset" cranks are. but if they are shit get profiles and that thing is dialed as fuck.

btw all i know about gusset is that they copied wellgo's 52-mg pedal. i saw it in my local bike shop for $70 when i bought my wellgos for $30

ok what about eclat combo or shall i just get pivotal ive not tried 28/9 is it good and so nothing else is bad on it

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 9:50 AM

abod wrote:

hell yeah. leave the gear ratio. get a pivotal seat.

not sure how good "gusset" cranks are. but if they are shit get profiles and that thing is dialed as fuck.

btw all i know about gusset is that they copied wellgo's 52-mg pedal. i saw it in my local bike shop for $70 when i bought my wellgos for $30

glub wrote:

ok what about eclat combo or shall i just get pivotal ive not tried 28/9 is it good and so nothing else is bad on it

umm eclat combo would look shitty on that bike. just get a normal seat. if you put an eclat combo on that is would just look like you were a 10 year old kid thats trying to save weight.

and 28/9 isnt bad at all.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/12/2009 10:03 AM

$561-£300 for starting bid isnt bad id defiantly buy it, the only thing i can think of are the tires and seat/post

|

9/12/2009 10:43 AM

irideafly wrote:

$561-£300 for starting bid isnt bad id defiantly buy it, the only thing i can think of are the tires and seat/post

wahts wrong with tires and pedals our demoliton unsealed i will probly put on my shimno dx i love them lol but i dont know if it will be good for me as i mainly ride trials sometimes park and not street cuz im shite

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 10:48 AM

street ftw

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

9/12/2009 10:54 AM

abod wrote:

hell yeah. leave the gear ratio. get a pivotal seat.

not sure how good "gusset" cranks are. but if they are shit get profiles and that thing is dialed as fuck.

btw all i know about gusset is that they copied wellgo's 52-mg pedal. i saw it in my local bike shop for $70 when i bought my wellgos for $30

glub wrote:

ok what about eclat combo or shall i just get pivotal ive not tried 28/9 is it good and so nothing else is bad on it

abod wrote:

umm eclat combo would look shitty on that bike. just get a normal seat. if you put an eclat combo on that is would just look like you were a 10 year old kid thats trying to save weight.

and 28/9 isnt bad at all.

ok any recommendations on seatsi might get odyssey pc becuase its £30 for seat and post or should i get somthing else


i was going to get the ian but for £100 more i could get this

as it was like $200 frame plus shipping 61 thats like £168 and then with animal seat headset and bb it was £205

i want to keep my bike in room but mum wont let me as i live in attic and the stairs up our narrow tehe but we getting extension so i putting in their

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 11:04 AM

i have the odyssey senior pivotal seat. not the plastic one. but its sooo comfy. dont get a plastic seat.

yes get it. its dialed.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/12/2009 11:10 AM

abod wrote:

i have the odyssey senior pivotal seat. not the plastic one. but its sooo comfy. dont get a plastic seat.

yes get it. its dialed.

ive never heard of the frame before :/ i wonder how heavy this bike will be..

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 12:52 PM

bumpty hump over the lumpty lump

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 1:39 PM

You always say your getting new parts or something.....

|

Fly Bikes

9/12/2009 1:42 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

You always say your getting new parts or something.....

when was last time? and how will this handle on dirt

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 1:43 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

You always say your getting new parts or something.....

unless it gose bidding over 400 i will buy if ovr 400 no thats too much for me

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 1:44 PM

Hellll yeahhh you should

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

9/12/2009 2:37 PM

hmm. im not sure..shall you?!

|

place signature here.

9/12/2009 2:38 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

hmm. im not sure..shall you?!

i don't know that's why i asked please go bee a tard somewhere else no offence hah

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 2:40 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

hmm. im not sure..shall you?!

glub wrote:

i don't know that's why i asked please go bee a tard somewhere else no offence hah

how can i not take that offensively?? hahah
idk dude. pretty good deal 300 bucks. i say go for it.
what up with your current bike?
jacked? broken? old?

|

place signature here.

9/12/2009 2:42 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

hmm. im not sure..shall you?!

glub wrote:

i don't know that's why i asked please go bee a tard somewhere else no offence hah

drumaboyy13 wrote:

how can i not take that offensively?? hahah
idk dude. pretty good deal 300 bucks. i say go for it.
what up with your current bike?
jacked? broken? old?

old heavy frame 22 too small so i was going to buy ian but for 100 extra i can get this and im not sure how u cant take it offensively ha-ha i didn't want to start a fight lol

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 2:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:50 PM

its alright dude, i was just messin around in the first place.

hmm whole bike..

or frame..


if your bike right now has pretty decent parts (besides frame) just get an ian. but still, that bike looks decent.


if your gonna buy it. use my technique. works every time.


1. wait till last day to bid if no one "bought it now"

2. when theres like 10 minutes left (or 5) bid like 3 dollars over the highest bid. and keep refreshing the page to make sure someone else isn't trying to outid you.

3. at the last 30 secnds refresh that bitch like crazy and make sure you still got tops.


thats how i won my temporary drumset. hahaa

|

place signature here.

9/12/2009 2:51 PM

i wait till like last 20 secs ha-ha check my set-up on profile

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 2:59 PM

get that thing

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/12/2009 3:03 PM

Get it for 2 reasons:
1.) It's a good build for not too much money.
2.) So that bike can be ridden once again, seeing as that guy quit BMX.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

9/12/2009 3:04 PM

yeh i want to but im not sure how it will handle on trials i will have to change tires as i ride trials a bit of park i have a par down the road small trials like 10 min ride and get train to trials and then to another trial what has park in it.

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 3:04 PM

Get it before i do

|

Fly Bikes

9/12/2009 3:04 PM

i might get khe folding dirt shall i get that for back and front and what seat shall i get?

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 3:05 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

Get it before i do

lol u from America man,

|

Biggest troll.

9/12/2009 3:26 PM

why do you keep asking what YOU should get
its not my bike or anyone elses on here but yours

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

9/12/2009 3:27 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

Get it before i do

glub wrote:

lol u from America man,

so ive bouoght shit form uk ebay no big deal

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..