the names logan. Sean Logan.

3/30/2010 4:21 PM

Yo you are sick as fuck at BMX.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/30/2010 4:23 PM

SWEEEEEEET!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

3/30/2010 4:24 PM

sickk as fuck

|

m.o.e.

3/30/2010 4:25 PM

Zachy D wrote:

thats the result of riding your bike everyday and not spending your life on the computer

|

m.o.e.

3/30/2010 4:27 PM

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

thats the result of riding your bike everyday and not spending your life on the computer

I can't ride....I messed up my wrist. Once it's healed I'm gonna ride all of the time and you will barley see me on Vital.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/30/2010 4:28 PM

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

I can't ride....I messed up my wrist. Once it's healed I'm gonna ride all of the time and you will barley see me on Vital.

|

crystal meth

3/30/2010 4:29 PM

Sweet.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/30/2010 4:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:47 AM

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

got this pic of my boy when he had a BROKEN WRIST, FRACTURED HIP, AND CRACKED SKULL. so i dont want to hear the shit. and if you dont belive me that hes riding with all them injuries, ask ryan. he knows for a fact too.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

m.o.e.

3/30/2010 4:32 PM

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

Why the "..." ?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

3/30/2010 4:32 PM

^ and he always rides with his wrist brace on. just takes it off for tucks and bars sometimes so his hands dont slip with it....................

|

m.o.e.

3/30/2010 4:35 PM

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

got this pic of my boy when he had a BROKEN WRIST, FRACTURED HIP, AND CRACKED SKULL. so i dont want to hear the shit. and if you dont belive me that hes riding with all them injuries, ask ryan. he knows for a fact too.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

That's why he is doin a tuck no hander because he can't use his wrist because it's broken...

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

3/30/2010 4:37 PM

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Zachy D wrote:

That's why he is doin a tuck no hander because he can't use his wrist because it's broken...

notice hes tucking from the big box lip to the small box lip? those lips are as steep as quarters so you have to dip to shit to make it in without casing. so yes, he had to use his wrists to push into it.

|

m.o.e.

3/30/2010 4:39 PM

papiomitis wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

notice hes tucking from the big box lip to the small box lip? those lips are as steep as quarters so you have to dip to shit to make it in without casing. so yes, he had to use his wrists to push into it.

papio, i believe you have torn his asshole to the collective size of alaska

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/30/2010 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:47 AM

brentrides wrote:

hahaha yeah he didnt even see it coming hahaha

|

m.o.e.

3/30/2010 4:43 PM

papiomitis wrote:

brentrides wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

hahaha yeah he didnt even see it coming hahaha

haha i love seeing assholes the size of alaska.
thanks

no homo

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/30/2010 4:45 PM

papiomitis wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

Haha I know I'm just fucking around but that sucks that about him breaking shit I don't know how he can ride like that.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

3/30/2010 4:47 PM

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Haha I know I'm just fucking around but that sucks that about him breaking shit I don't know how he can ride like that.

its love and commitment man. and the way he blast shit, he gets so much adrenaline flowing in his veins he dont feel shit

|

m.o.e.

3/30/2010 4:49 PM

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

its love and commitment man. and the way he blast shit, he gets so much adrenaline flowing in his veins he dont feel shit

Yeah but if he keeps riding on it it is gonna heal wrong then he'll be fucked.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

3/30/2010 4:51 PM

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

why is your signature i love triple flip whips if you cant even 180?

|

3/30/2010 4:51 PM

Zachy D wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

i keep telling him that haha he dont give a fuck thogh. he actually in ohio right now ridiing rays and flow. savage

|

m.o.e.

3/30/2010 4:53 PM

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

ibmx609 wrote:

Lol it was a joke from a LONG time ago and I can 180.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

3/30/2010 4:56 PM

Zachy D wrote:

ibmx609 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

lets see a video

|

I'm Tim.

3/30/2010 4:57 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Tim Dalton wrote:

lets see a video

this

|

3/30/2010 4:57 PM

man u really suck at riding. learn to do your tricks right and develop style before making edits

|

3/30/2010 4:59 PM

Zachy D wrote:

Tim Dalton wrote:

lets see a video

ibmx609 wrote:

this

or GTFO

|

kobe bryant ready

3/30/2010 5:00 PM

no offense but u suck. get off this site now

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

3/30/2010 5:00 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Tim Dalton wrote:

lets see a video

Ok I'll post one once my wrist is healed.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

3/30/2010 5:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2010 5:02 PM

Zachy D wrote:

Tim Dalton wrote:

lets see a video

Zachy D wrote:

Ok I'll post one once my wrist is healed.

Lol. how do we even know you broke a wrist? How do we know your not gonna bullshit even if the wrist is healed, and say you broke something else?

And i think this is him.

|

kobe bryant ready