short little edit.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2010 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:27 AM

sorry for no HD. did not want to quality check and upload.
Me and streetskeet 20 min film session all the spots are 20 pedals from each other.
does not even come close to showcasing every trick I can do but what ever I just wanted to post it fer shits and giggles, enjoy.

COHHME3 Rainy winter highschool sesh! from hall huntington on Vimeo.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/20/2010 8:02 PM

not bad bro,you look like abod lol

|

1/20/2010 8:03 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

take that shit back.

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/20/2010 8:03 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

funtington wrote:

take that shit back.

k wait up

|

1/20/2010 8:04 PM

thank you
this is a good edit!!!

all the other edits this week were half assed so i'm happy you put some work into this shit haha

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/20/2010 8:05 PM

sunday color. wrote:

thank you
this is a good edit!!!

all the other edits this week were half assed so i'm happy you put some work into this shit haha

thanks brah!
I am going to start filming a full video of my self as soon as I get the whether to.
anyway's thanks man!

|

1/20/2010 8:05 PM

ehh to many 180's man but that last clip that setupd id kill for the stairs and the rail beside it GRIND THAT SHIT UP! smile

|

1/20/2010 8:06 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

funtington wrote:

take that shit back.

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

k wait up

haha I dont think I look like him uhm I have big muscles dont wear glasses have blonde hair and blue eyes, and dont wear wife beaters or ultra skinny's

|

1/20/2010 8:06 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

ehh to many 180's man but that last clip that setupd id kill for the stairs and the rail beside it GRIND THAT SHIT UP! smile

haha the rail is sooooo scary I barely grind I dont think I will do that onewink

|

1/20/2010 8:07 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
screen shot
|

1/20/2010 8:07 PM

sunday color. wrote:

thank you
this is a good edit!!!

funtington wrote:

thanks brah!
I am going to start filming a full video of my self as soon as I get the whether to.
anyway's thanks man!

yee bro self film that shit

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/20/2010 8:08 PM

VERY NICE(borat accent)

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/20/2010 8:08 PM

hall and I have lined up for that rail millions of times, Its just scary as bawlls.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/20/2010 8:10 PM

i did a rail hop today and my back tire bumped on the skate stopper, that was scary as bawlls.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

which one is which Hall r u the white bike

|

StreetSkeet wrote:

hall and I have lined up for that rail millions of times, Its just scary as bawlls.

If anyone on this forum saw it in real life they would be like "helllll nawww son!"
haha its like 3-4 feet to the flat part and like a bar height hop, I would rather try to tuck no the stairs then try that rail.

|

1/20/2010 8:11 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

which one is which Hall r u the white bike

nahh son orange funday!

|

1/20/2010 8:12 PM

Hall is the kid on the bright orange funday.
he did an amazing job on hiding how much anger was flowing through me this day.
I wasnt happy with anything i did.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/20/2010 8:13 PM

funtington wrote:

If anyone on this forum saw it in real life they would be like "helllll nawww son!"
haha its like 3-4 feet to the flat part and like a bar height hop, I would rather try to tuck no the stairs then try that rail.

david boyd would do it.

|

Bike check?

1/20/2010 8:14 PM

(crowd shouts) we love you funtington

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/20/2010 8:15 PM

that was an awsome bumper helmet man haha!
not a bad vid man keep it up

|

Found my bike at the bottom of a crackerjack box!

1/20/2010 8:18 PM

funtington wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]
screen shot

when did abod get a funday?

|

1/20/2010 8:19 PM

Haha, pretty nice. I would love to have the stairs! I have absolutely nothing around me, besides a courthouse with like 5 steps split up and a rail in between. Can't ride there, closes at 5, and that is when it gets dark.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/20/2010 8:20 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha, pretty nice. I would love to have the stairs! I have absolutely nothing around me, besides a courthouse with like 5 steps split up and a rail in between. Can't ride there, closes at 5, and that is when it gets dark.

wat bout summer?

|

1/20/2010 8:20 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

funtington wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

david boyd would do it.

so would i. or id try. shit dude big stuff im all for that shit. i love to Huck. ill huck anything on street man. no joke minus tuck no's i dont like em

|

1/20/2010 8:21 PM

keep it up man, next time in in portland we will definitely ride.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/20/2010 8:23 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Yes it goes with out saying. I am proud.
|

1/20/2010 8:24 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

wat bout summer?

Yeah, in summer it gets dark at like 8. It's insane! But summer is quite a while away. Just gives me time to get better and do better tricks down it.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/20/2010 8:24 PM

funtington wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

david boyd would do it.

wesleytramel wrote:

so would i. or id try. shit dude big stuff im all for that shit. i love to Huck. ill huck anything on street man. no joke minus tuck no's i dont like em

no.
you dont understand.
I dont even think you can hop high enough not making fun of you dude its gnarly.

|

1/20/2010 8:25 PM

HyPhy wrote:

keep it up man, next time in in portland we will definitely ride.

word, dont bring me into your crazy drinking though, just a little for me ahha.

|