should I buy or not pls help

Related:
Create New Tag

12/13/2013 4:53 PM

Hiiii heres the problem im new to bmxing pls someone help me im 13 5'7 I live in rainy Vancouver and I look at bikes on craigslist for a good deal I wanna start off into craigslist to see if I like bmxing (I obviously will) and to learn all the parts and whats good whats bad u know I dont wanna spend 1000 and not know what it is so here im going to send u some links from craigslist to see if these are good bike well theres a we the people trust 2013 good condition for 500$ but I offered 350(why not negotiate) and heres the other bike http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/bik/4178693148.html or a 2012 zodiac or Craigslist: WTP Volta BMX http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/bik/4197947717.html

|

12/13/2013 5:08 PM

Photo

hahaha id got with the first one
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/13/2013 5:52 PM

just spell please.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/13/2013 11:03 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote: Photo

hahaha id got with the first one

But is it a good bike can u also determine the year to? And lol do u think it's nice

|

12/14/2013 12:55 AM

The set complete bike looks like a decent set up. Try and get the price down abit more and it would be a steal

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

12/14/2013 4:43 AM

I think that is high for the WTP Trust. I paid the same for a brand new 2013 OTD that was just put together.

|

12/14/2013 1:27 PM

First bike is obviously the greater bike. It looks really dope and I would ride it. The second one great too. Its not custom but is is the second best complete and WTP makes great bikes. Plus it is cheaper so I'd go with that bike. I'm 16 and live in Surrey so add me on facebook (my username) and maybe we can meet up and ride sometime !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/14/2013 1:44 PM

Buy a volume infantry .......this bike looks damn good for the price

|

12/14/2013 5:48 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

First bike is obviously the greater bike. It looks really dope and I would ride it. The second one great too. Its not custom but is is the second best complete and WTP makes great bikes. Plus it is cheaper so I'd go with that bike. I'm 16 and live in Surrey so add me on facebook (my username) and maybe we can meet up and ride sometime !

Added rami hamdan

|