should i buy this?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2015 3:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2015 3:38 AM

at the moment im running a 2.25 wethepeople grippin' at the front which i love but its getting old now and i have a animal 2.0 tyre in the back which is pretty nice also! i found these tyres though Photo
Photo

they dont weigh that much compared to some other tyres that are 2.3 and i do like the brand eclat, ive been getting into street a bit but i mostly ride park at the moment and im at an intermediate skill level, would these be slippy or grippy? would these be fatish tyres? and would any tricks be harder with fatter tyres front and back? also i would get a 2.3 front and back, whats you're guys opinion on this? thanks heaps!

|

8/13/2015 10:17 AM

No buy something heavy , you'll get more muscle that way

|

8/13/2015 10:41 AM

Maxxis over everything

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

8/13/2015 10:45 AM

I ran the CTRL tires front and back for a year. Got the ones with a red wall. They grip great. I only changed them out because I wanted BSD Donnasqueaks in gray which have also been gripping fine

|

Back into BMX after 17 years. I just want to learn how to manual dammit!

2012 Fit WiFi Custom

8/13/2015 11:59 AM

I love Odyssey Tires.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/13/2015 3:32 PM

whocares wrote:

I ran the CTRL tires front and back for a year. Got the ones with a red wall. They grip great. I only changed them out because ...more

did you run the 2.3's? and where they good at the park and not slippy on super flat concrete?

|

8/13/2015 3:33 PM

whocares wrote:

I ran the CTRL tires front and back for a year. Got the ones with a red wall. They grip great. I only changed them out because ...more

mrbmxerforlife112 wrote:

did you run the 2.3's? and where they good at the park and not slippy on super flat concrete?

and are the tyres fairly fat? thanks dude!

|

8/13/2015 8:18 PM

i have never rode fat tyres back and front, only front by the way.

|

8/13/2015 9:18 PM

mrbmxerforlife112 wrote:

i have never rode fat tyres back and front, only front by the way.

It's gonna be more sluggish. But more cushy. I'd buy the eclat for the front.

|

8/14/2015 8:47 AM

mrbmxerforlife112 wrote:

Only ran 2.3 in the front. Sorry never rode them at the park, only street. I'm ridden them at my kids school with a lot of concrete areas and they gripped fine.

|

Back into BMX after 17 years. I just want to learn how to manual dammit!

2012 Fit WiFi Custom