sickdude versus biggy buggy

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2013 5:03 PM

So on an earlier thread he said nobody likes me, so who do you like better? Me or sickdude? And a question ive been wanting to ask, what are stolen thermalite seat posts like? They are cheap but that is the thing, are they bad?

|

11/6/2013 5:09 PM

Sickdude is irritatingly retarded and not to be taken seriously

|

11/6/2013 5:23 PM

When you make threads like these it makes me like SickDude more. This should be in the Non BMX talk section man! Vital isn't middle school, you can't ask people who is better and expect people to give you positive feedback.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/6/2013 5:26 PM

did he get banned again!?!?!?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/6/2013 5:28 PM

This is more of a thread to piss off sickdude, and get an answer about the seatpost. I dont care abot the me versus him, that was more of a thing to catch your eye so I can get an answer about the seat post. I'll probably change the name anyways, it is retarded, but whatever.

|

11/6/2013 5:34 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

This is more of a thread to piss off sickdude, and get an answer about the seatpost. I dont care abot the me versus him, that was more of a thing to catch your eye so I can get an answer about the seat post. I'll probably change the name anyways, it is retarded, but whatever.

You are annoying. Dude stop making threads and go ride.

Inb4 i am roaming vital because i am too lazy to put on my gland and buy a new chain

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/6/2013 5:38 PM

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/6/2013 5:39 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So much win.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/6/2013 5:40 PM

Dude, I've been in total bitch mode after I hurt my wrist, haven't been able to ride, and got some new gear. This forum is the closest thing I have to riding. But as soon as I get back on the bike, I will stop posting all this retarded crap. This forum has been good entertainment, getting in internet fighs that none of us take seriously.

|

11/6/2013 5:41 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude, I've been in total bitch mode after I hurt my wrist, haven't been able to ride, and got some new gear. This forum is the closest thing I have to riding. But as soon as I get back on the bike, I will stop posting all this retarded crap. This forum has been good entertainment, getting in internet fighs that none of us take seriously.

No one cares

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 5:42 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Well he cares enough to make a thread over it. Dont worry, once he realizes that no matter how hard he insults me he is still worse at bmx

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 5:46 PM

starting now no one post in the gay threads.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/6/2013 5:47 PM

SickDude wrote:

Well he cares enough to make a thread over it. Dont worry, once he realizes that no matter how hard he insults me he is still worse at bmx

You could have Garrett Reynolds' skills and still no one on here would like you.

|

11/6/2013 5:48 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You could have Garrett Reynolds' skills and still no one on here would like you.

Thanks for your inspirational comment. Sickdude is not available at the moment and will get back to you as soon as he can. Leave a message after the post

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 5:49 PM

Yeah, you're better than me at bmx, and this is the internet, just one big laugh, and really, who on here cares? We sit here trying to act cool and say we don't care, your probobly a cool guy and on the internet, we can say just about anything we want. And we sadly do care. We sit, here, entangled in the vines of a internet jungle, and we struggle to free ourselves, but get more tangled as we post these comments, one mouse click at a time. Fuck the internet. All it does is create hate.

|

11/6/2013 5:54 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Yeah, you're better than me at bmx, and this is the internet, just one big laugh, and really, who on here cares? We sit here trying to act cool and say we don't care, your probobly a cool guy and on the internet, we can say just about anything we want. And we sadly do care. We sit, here, entangled in the vines of a internet jungle, and we struggle to free ourselves, but get more tangled as we post these comments, one mouse click at a time. Fuck the internet. All it does is create hate.

You care if you made a thread about it... Be a man and back your shit up. I can attest to the fact that i, no matter how stupid i sound, stand my ground and dont let others sway my opinions

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 5:56 PM

You care too, you replied to it.

|

11/6/2013 5:59 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

You care too, you replied to it.

Nah. I only care about scenekid and mayday. They like me for who i am, Sickdude

|

I ride for my papou.

SickDude wrote:

Thanks for your inspirational comment. Sickdude is not available at the moment and will get back to you as soon as he can. Leave a message after the post

You must have been waiting for days to copy and paste this at the right time.

But we understand that you are not readily available for comment as you are crying in a fetal position on the corner in a corner of your big ass house thinking, "how can a newbie like biggy have more friends than you".

You are so lame.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2013 6:07 PM

Honestly you guys are both idiots. Threads like this are very child-like.

I know you are both teenagers at best, but still, grow up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/6/2013 6:01 PM

I am laughing so hard! I had a horrible day, and decided to troll sickdude, I am sorry admins and other users for this shit, I will stop with the bitchy stupid shit.

|

11/6/2013 6:04 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I am laughing so hard! I had a horrible day, and decided to troll sickdude, I am sorry admins and other users for this shit, I will stop with the bitchy stupid shit.

Loses arguemnet

Pretends to be trolling

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 6:06 PM

I thought you weren't going to talk to me? Oh well.

|

11/6/2013 6:37 PM

SickDude wrote:

Suck a dick, I'm sure you probably have an endless supply of them which is why you're too preoccupied to type anything out.

|

11/9/2013 10:48 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

It's mutual

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/10/2013 1:10 PM

no idea who the fuck you are, so I like him more

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/11/2013 11:31 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

beat me to it. quit being little bitches

|

vital's redneck

11/12/2013 4:50 PM

I love duh Sickd00d man.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/14/2013 2:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2013 3:00 AM

Alright homey dog friend this is a spectactular spiderman smelly samual way of works and derks. 1nd, you says to self ' am i a smelly samual or is it the sicks and tricks of dudey wudey?' 2rd you says to your sickdude pal ' i dont care about you okay now you piff hole nose smose okay you bum blast with a'

there that should help and remember to ride your bike and go fast!

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

11/14/2013 3:00 AM

repesent

Photo

|

bicycle more like bikecycle