simple flat ground tricks/jibs

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2018 11:35 PM

I don't really have any spots or parks that are in a close distance to my house, but I'm pretty keen to ride. what are some little jibby tricks that I can muck around with. something like a foot jam seat grab on flat, something simple that won't take me long to master. doesn't have to be regarded as a good trick, just something small and stupid. just in the mood for something play around with,

thanks

|

2/14/2018 12:07 AM

X up rides to 180’s or something . Backwards manuals . Backlashes . Pull up bar to manuals , etc

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/14/2018 12:11 AM

180 nose pivots, manual 180's, manual fastplant 180's, 180 nose pivot to fastplant half cab, ghost rides

|

2/14/2018 12:48 AM

Big high 180s, get prepped to 180 big things.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/14/2018 2:37 AM

Bunny hop no handers, hop nothings, hop no footers, hop can can. All fun tricks and surprisingly no one can do them. Probably because it doesn't require a peg 0.o

|

2/14/2018 3:27 AM

Fork glides

|

It’s all bmx

2/14/2018 4:22 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Bunny hop no handers, hop nothings, hop no footers, hop can can. All fun tricks and surprisingly no one can do them. Probably ...more

Saran wraps, candy bars, nac nacs, etc.

You could also learn hang-5s, they'll keep you occupied for quite a while.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/14/2018 4:28 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Bunny hop no handers, hop nothings, hop no footers, hop can can. All fun tricks and surprisingly no one can do them. Probably ...more

p1p1092 wrote:

Saran wraps, candy bars, nac nacs, etc.

You could also learn hang-5s, they'll keep you occupied for quite a while.

My hang 5s are seasonal

|

Hmmm

2/14/2018 8:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 8:20 AM

Tire/Peg Bonks are My shit. Just hit curbs with your tire and bounce into cooler variations.

|

2/14/2018 10:10 AM

Rocket anything..rockets are easy and fun to mess with

|

2/15/2018 11:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2018 11:15 AM

Do fastplants! I just learned them a few days ago and they are a blast! You can do them off anything and on flat ground. Pobably the farthest extended one ive done. Photo

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

2/15/2018 11:27 AM

Anthony Loves Subrosa wrote:

Do fastplants! I just learned them a few days ago and they are a blast! You can do them off anything and on flat ground. ...more

That is sick, I've been planning on learning these but it's been raining here for rhe past couple days, I think I'll be able to ride a little this after noon...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/15/2018 11:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2018 11:45 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

That is sick, I've been planning on learning these but it's been raining here for rhe past couple days, I think I'll be able ...more

Make sure you strech beforehand though. You dont want to pull a muscle from it. Im super sore in my legs and ass from it. Especially my right quad and my left buttcheek. I'll post a video of a better fast plant later today.

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

2/15/2018 11:42 AM

Do fastplants! I just learned them a few days ago and they are a blast! You can do them off anything and on flat ground. ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

That is sick, I've been planning on learning these but it's been raining here for rhe past couple days, I think I'll be able ...more

Make sure you strech beforehand though. You dont want to pull a muscle from it. Im super sore in my legs and ass from it. ...more

Haha definitely will stretch for sure

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/16/2018 7:44 AM

Meh, you don't see lion's stretching before chasing their prey XD
Fastplants over things feel rad, when you use your foot to give you pop

|

2/16/2018 7:31 PM

Tony, that's dope! Like a boneless on a skateboard. You can get all kinds of creative with that

|

2/26/2018 3:04 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Fastplants over things feel rad, when you use your foot to ...more

Yeah fastplants/footplants are probably the most fun trick to do on almost anything. I just love how Kyle Hart boosts those high as hell.

|

2/26/2018 6:24 AM

Phunny93 wrote:

Tire/Peg Bonks are My shit. Just hit curbs with your tire and bounce into cooler variations.

Yes! I have really been digging peg chinks on high ledges and tire and peg slaps against walls as Im passing by. A lot of fun

|

2/26/2018 3:10 PM

thairishguy wrote:

Yeah fastplants/footplants are probably the most fun trick to do on almost anything. I just love how Kyle Hart boosts those ...more

Downside footplants on quarters over anything else, just effortlessly floats into place and then gravity brings it right back to you. Such a nice, simple trick...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/27/2018 6:25 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Fastplants over things feel rad, when you use your foot to ...more

thairishguy wrote:

Yeah fastplants/footplants are probably the most fun trick to do on almost anything. I just love how Kyle Hart boosts those ...more

Have you seen Broc Raifords fastplant hop over a park bench? That shit is bannanas. He literally fastplanted the ground and boosted over a park bench.

|

2/27/2018 9:45 AM

Footjam tailwhips!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn